Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management;all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Virgin Pulse values and celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
Who you are
We have a remarkable opportunity for a Product Operations Manager to join the product team at Virgin Pulse, with a focus on bridging w/in and across Product and R&D to help realize our Homebase For Health Vision to help companies and their people live healthier, happier lives.
Our work spans IOS, Android, Web apps, wearable and connected devices, with 14 million + members across 20 languages, for their everyday engagement, behavior change, and success. You will join a fast-growing team Product team that includes product managers, user researchers, UX designers, and content strategists, in an exciting agile, innovative, and collaborative environment.
Reporting directly to the SVP of Product, this is a multi-faceted role combining aspects of both day-to-day operations, strategy, and relationship building into one. Among the aspects of the role:
- Help manage the Product Roadmap and risks in Aha!
- Maintain team knowledge bases in Confluence!
- Track and help guide product metrics and KPIs in MixPanel.
- Assist with new team member onboarding and education.
- Help to run our overall Agile Sprint process in collaboration with Engineering.
What you bring to the team
- 2-5 years in Product Management and Cloud Software roles
- Expert project management skills required
- Enjoys a fast-paced, distributed environment
- Health and wellbeing domain experience a plus
- Excellent written and spoken communicator able to lead meetings and engage with stakeholders
- Strong technical capability; background in Data and Analytics a plus
- Passionate about learning and bridging
- Enjoys organizing, educating, collaborating
- Strong project management skills for milestones and risks
- Strong ability to learn new tools and skills
- Experience with data tools including Excel, Mixpanel, Tableau, etc a plus.
- Experience in gathering business insights and identifying trends from data, including combination of data from multiple sources.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and be flexible/nimble and serve as a creative problem-solver.
- Cross functional collaboration and negotiation skills
TRAVEL: Post-Pandemic occasional travel to Providence RI headquarters may be required (roughly 5%).
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If you may be a good fit, we encourage you to apply. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to principles of social justice, equity, diversity and inclusion. As we are committed to diversifying our company, we make a particular effort to recruit and encourage candidates that are historically from underrepresented communities to apply for open positions.
* No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Work to maintain system and data security at a high standard, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Virgin Pulse application is not compromised. Adhere to industry best practice coding standards and verify all code developed at Virgin Pulse is free from bugs and security vulnerabilities such as those defined and published by OWASP.
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.
Please note that Virgin Pulse representatives will only communicate with you via our own corporate communication tools with virginpulse.com email addresses and through partnership with our Applicant Tracking System, iCIMS, which will clearly reference Virgin Pulse. We do not use third part apps like WIRE or WhatsApp to communicate. Should you be offered a job, and accept, you will be provided with secure links through partnerships with our secure vendors.