Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva is looking for a Product Operations Analyst who enjoys digging into data to drive operational performance in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, structured, analytical thinker and highly collaborative team player who is proactive at identifying and resolving issues. They are thoughtful and curious with a desire to make an impact.
What You'll Do
- Help to ensure clarity and completeness of requirements and stories for all planned releases and a tightly groomed backlog
- Work to keep Product Organization accountable to best practices and milestones
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to collect and analyze data to optimize planning and other data-driven decisions
- Learn and execute the planning and release process ensuring releases occur on time and are executed smoothly
- Manage the tools used by the product team
- Generate monthly release recaps to present to leadership
- 1+ years of experience working on an agile SaaS product team
- Strong analytical toolkit (configuring systems, correlating disparate data, using and creating dashboards)
- Computer Science/Engineering/Data Analysis education background
Nice to Have
- Experience working in a regulated industry (healthcare, life sciences, finance)
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, and Veeva Vault products
- Consulting, data analysis, or process design experience
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].