Product Marketing Specialist – Consultant
Who we are:
Neurala, Inc. (www.neurala.com) is a software company located in Seaport District of Boston, MA that developed The Neurala Brain— Deep Learning neural network software that makes smart products like like drones, mobile phones and cameras more intelligent, engaging and useful. Neurala provides customized solutions ranging from high-end applications to inexpensive everyday products. With The Neurala Brain and an ordinary camera, products can learn people and objects, recognize them in a video stream, find them in the video, and track them as they move. The Neurala Brain is based on technology originally developed for NASA, DARPA and the U.S. Air Force and is now deployed commercially on over a million smart devices. Follow Neurala on Twitter @Neurala and on Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Neurala, named one of the 50 most influential companies in the robotics industry, has secured in excess of $16M in funding from some of the largest and most innovative venture firms in US and Europe.
Neurala is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist with a unique set of skills. The ideal candidate possesses a combination of technical & market knowledge, strategic thinking, product marketing chops, and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude. The role is a part of a small, but impactful marketing team. This candidate will help drive and shape the marketing message and strategy for our newly launched Brain Builder product. This is a highly visible position with extensive cross-functional collaboration across all levels of the organization from Marketing, Sales to Product.
The role drives and is responsible for our helping shape our product messaging, go-to-market strategy, product launches, new product features, and market/competitive intelligence across Neurala’s solution specifically our newest product Brain Builder. This role requires a high degree of independence, self-motivation, creativity and initiative. Temporary position with the potential to extend.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Messaging & Collateral
- Develop and improve messaging to put Neurala in a competitive, differentiated market position
- Create product collateral - 1 pagers, whitepapers, blogs, e-books etc that take into account the customer journey
Product go-to-marketing strategy
- Lead the planning and execution for new products, significant new features, including messaging, internal/external communication, sales tools, collateral, web content, etc.
Competitive analysis/market intelligence
- Monitor competitive landscapes/positioning, market trends/threats, to keep Neurala in a leadership position
- Deeply understand AI landscape; use this knowledge to inform product messaging, brand differentiation, marketing and sales enablement content
- Leverage / organize tradeshows, speaking events, SEO, paid advertisements and other lead gen activities to source and retain users and drive sales
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of product marketing experience within B2B tech space
- Ability to switch between tactical and strategic roles
- Exceptional writing abilities and attention to detail
- Self-starter eager to contribute, learn and grow with the organization
- Must be flexible with changing business dynamics
- Experience using Hubspot and A/B testing a plus
We’re a fast growing company working with the latest technology across a variety of vertical industries. Apply at https://www.neurala.com/about/careers and upload a copy of your resume
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected Veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
More Jobs From