Do you love messaging and creating a great story for a specific audience? Do you enjoy tackling new challenges head-on, and are you an enthusiastic learner? If so, read on! WordStream is looking for a rock-star Product Marketing Specialist to join our team. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you’ll work closely with sales, demand generation, content marketing, customer marketing and product to create product content (think: sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to articulate the benefits of WordStream products both internally and externally. You’ll contribute to driving business results that hit our pipeline and revenue goals.
A little about the job:
- Create marketing assets such as product sheets, feature briefs, white papers, user guides, web tutorials, web content and other collateral and content where required.
- Assist in developing product training, product level positioning and marketing messaging to be used by sales and support teams.
- Conduct relevant competitive analysis to help in product positioning.
- Support awareness activities including webinars, trade shows, direct marketing, collateral and customer case studies.
- Conduct prospect and customer research to assist in development of customer personas.
- Contribute to messaging and content strategies that appeal to potential and existing customers.
- Collaborate with Customer Marketing to find amazing customer stories and turn those into compelling content pieces.
A little about you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing related discipline
- 1-3 years Marketing experience
- Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Detail-oriented. Can multitask and juggle many simultaneous priorities
- Execution-oriented with a strong desire to learn new skills
- Able to use standard Microsoft programs effectively
- Product marketing experience
- Experience working in a SaaS company with an inbound marketing focus and inside sales model
- Experience developing and delivering messaging and sales enablement that drive pipeline, higher win rates, and revenue
- Experience with marketing automation, campaign management, digital marketing or email marketing platforms
- Experience marketing and selling to small and midsized businesses a plus
A little about WordStream and our market space:
WordStream develops search marketing software, provides managed PPC advertising services, and shares online marketing advice through our blog. Founded in 2007, we’ve evolved from being a keyword software tool developer to a destination for paid search marketing expertise. Our cloud-based software is always evolving to meet the changing needs of our customers, and the results speak for themselves: more traffic, higher-quality leads, and greater profits, every day.
- In a few short years WordStream has become an industry leader, serving thousands of clients worldwide – and we are just getting started!
- Our award-winning software helps clients experience a phenomenal 65% increase sales and 9% drop in costs associated with those sales.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Search Marketing/ Online Advertising is a $70 Billion+ industry and growing.
- Over 3 million businesses use Google PPC platform to advertise every day - and most of them need our help!
WordStream is a venture-backed, technology-driven SaaS company. We offer a high energy, innovative work environment where individual contributions are valued and rewarded. Our new offices in the Prudential Mall are sleek and modern and offer collaborative space, standing desks, and all of the coffee you could ever drink. We are building a world class product and team, and we reward our team members with a great work environment, competitive pay, great benefits and path to career advancement.