Do you want to join a scaling and dynamic environment? Are you curious to discover a very promising business sector? Do you want to have a start-up experience? Do you want to participate in the growth of a company like CybelAngel? Do not hesitate to apply at this opportunity!
CybelAngel's mission is to create cutting-edge technologies to make the Internet a safer place. Thanks to our in-house developed solution we are able to detect data leaks over the Internet (e.g. Dark Web, Deep Web) as well as connected devices.
Using artificial intelligence, we identify sensitive data and provide a real-time alert service to our clients. We are therefore able to help major companies in securing and protecting their sensitive and confidential information and anticipating high risk security threats.
CybelAngel was founded in 2013 in Paris and we count more than 140 employees worldwide (in the US, France and the UK). We have a culture of team spirit, ambition and a high commitment to ethics.
We are constantly looking to add new talents and expertise in order to help us solve the growing security threats over the Web. In order to ensure our growth, we carried out a successful Series B fund raise in Feb. 2020 with a total founding of $ 52M.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. CybelAngel also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success.
Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate.
This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.
- Be Curious
- Be Bold
- Stronger Together
Locations: Boston - New York - Fully remote East Coast Based
As a Product Marketing Manager, you'll be in charge of bringing to market innovative solutions of the CybelAngel Digital Risk Protection platform.
Your main missions will include:
- Participate in the definition of the Go-To-Market strategy for each new solution that you own (value proposition, persona definition, pricing strategy, business targets, )
- Design relevant product marketing kits (Sales decks, Demos, Datasheets, blog articles, ROI calculators, ...) to support the Go-To-Market strategies
- Support the Sales teams in reaching their business targets on your product lines
- Assemble a launch calendar for each customer-facing feature or product impacting business outcomes
- Coordinate the release with Marketing, Sales, and Product up until General Availability.
- Support the Demand Generation teams in their acquisition strategy (guidelines, presentations, announcements, )
- Track Success of new Go-To-Markets along with Sales & Operations teams post-release.
Market & Competition
- Perform a continuous monitoring and analysis of market and competition
- Collect actionable prospects and customers feedback from the Sales and Analyst teams that Product teams can leverage in the Product Roadmap.
- Become the "Voice of the Market" in the team
- Participate in the teams life and have fun!