Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an individual who is passionate about delivering high quality news experiences to help inform them about current events. This position will be responsible for helping to shape product roadmaps and executing against global launch plans to bring products to market.The focus of this role will be on bringing news, civic information and content from relevant public figures into product planning to help Facebook build topic-focused news products that give people high quality and highly relevant information surfaces they can trust and that strengthen their communities.The successful candidate is both data-driven and has the ability to synthesize market trends in media and related business models, and can effectively work with colleagues across the company to drive results. This product marketing role is focused on the inbound phase of product marketing with content producers (publishers and third party fact-checkers) as well as the initial phases of outbound product marketing. Inbound product marketing responsibilities include foundational analysis to identify market needs by producer segment, opportunity sizing, gathering deep feedback from internal and external stakeholders, representing the view of the publisher and running alpha and beta testing processes. Outbound product marketing responsibilities include leading launch planning including associated messaging and positioning. This role is highly cross-functional and will work closely with the Product, Engineering, Media Partnerships, Design, Research, Communications and Marketing teams.This is a full-time position based in New York, New York.
- Drive product strategy bridging short-term execution and long-term vision
- Identify opportunities and represent view of the market by conducting industry research, including deep quantitative, qualitative and competitive analysis
- Analyze product performance, synthesize customer feedback and advocate improvements
- Oversee go-to-market efforts globally to support product launches and scaled adoption
- Manage comprehensive, cross-functional activities including betas, positioning, policy and product documentation
- Partner with the Product Management, Media Partnerships, Engineering, Sales, Communications and other key teams
More Jobs From