WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Build product marketing plan with go-to-market strategy, compelling positioning, launch plan, pricing, promotion to target personas and industries
- Translate value propositions into impactful sales enablement, case studies, sales sheets, videos, white papers and more
- Build a solid understanding of competitor landscape to position LeanIX as a market leader with differentiating value-proposition
- Conceptualize and develop product announcements into blogs, how-to-articles, and product newsletters
- Spearhead content and programs that foster LeanIX thought leadership in the industry, resulting in higher brand awareness
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- BA/BS (marketing, computer science, engineering or a related field)
- 3+ years of product marketing experience in the B2B SaaS industry
- Great writing and oral communication skills in English
- Strong PowerPoint, storytelling and presentation skills
- Experience in interviewing customers and documenting how the product has delivered benefit
- Skills in collaborating with product management, engineering and customers to come up with great ideas for content
- Strategic and tactical, creative and disciplined, enjoys working at the big picture and detailed levels
- Driven, self-starter; comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Tech savvy and enthusiastic for technology
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes, supporting 500+ customers with our 3 solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform and Value Stream Management.
LeanIX is not just the product, in fact its a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX you have the freedom to decide on the work mode that suits both your personal situation and how to best organize work within your team. The Flexible Work Mode means you can work from the office once in a while, on a frequent basis or maybe you prefer to work remotely from your home office most of the time. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHATS IN FOR YOU!
As an equal opportunity employer LeanIX celebrates diversity and is committed to and promoting an inclusive work environment. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.