Device42 is the most comprehensive agentless discovery system for Hybrid IT available today. We give you accurate, comprehensive, and current insights into your computing environments to provide you the data you need to manage, transform, and optimize with confidence.
Device42 is looking for a results-driven Product Marketing Manager to help define and run product marketing related to the Device42 Ecosystem. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this role provides an opportunity for a motivated person to have a large impact on a growing company. The right person will bring a strong background in IT technologies, product marketing, and channel-based marketing.
Who You Are
- Youll have 4-6 years working experience in hi-tech product marketing role and marketing to a technical audience (developers, engineering, IT). IT experiences highly preferred.
- You understand the value of delivering through partners vs. delivering value to the enterprise.
- You have mapped out a multi-functional product for individual use cases
- You have Experience with embedded services
- You have an understanding of the way a large SI is structured.
- Youll have experience working with a channel-based sales model.
- Youre collaborative and prefer working in a cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments.
- Youre comfortable traveling when necessary.
- Youll have a BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
What You Will Do
- Create Partner-specific product messaging and content that incorporates this messaging (e.g. collateral, case studies, product videos, website copy, competitive intelligence, blog posts, etc) to articulate the benefits of our product/service to the world. Youll also manage partner communications and enablement programs.
- Create and manage marketing programs to expand our ISV relationships. Youll work with our top ISV partners on co-marketing activities such as case studies, blogs, webinars and more.
- Manage the marketing relationships with our CSP partners. Youll develop personal, non-transactional relationships with key marketing and product personnel at our partners. Youll own all the Device42 content that lives in places like the AWS and Azure Marketplace. And youll figure out how to maximize the value of those listings.
With our HQ in West Haven, CT and expansion offices in Boston and Denver, were excited to continue consistent 100% year over year growth. Were a team of dedicated, innovative, and collaborative individuals building the solution for Hybrid IT environments.
More Jobs From