Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks a Product Marketer who is knowledgeable and passionate about eCommerce and launching products that help people discover products they love and businesses drive sales. The ideal candidate will have experience with and strong opinions on mobile commerce, with a deep understanding of industry competitive landscape, trends, and business models. This is a full-time position based at in the New York office.
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the market internally with Product Management and Engineering, with a focus on eCommerce seller solutions
- Identify significant long-term opportunities based on research, analysis and a strategic view of the direction of the market
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful product alpha and beta programs and launches for businesses
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader Facebook ecosystem and competitive landscape to develop strategic product feedback and positioning
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plan including positioning, policy, launch strategy, PR. Partner effectively with Product Management and outbound marketing to lead world-class product marketing communications for new business products
- Communicate the value proposition of new products to all go-to-market teams and ensure that effective sales support materials and packages are created
- Drive product adoption and usage rates by supporting market facing programs and effective product launch support
More Jobs From