Thats the way its always been done.
We believe those seven words are the most detrimental to learning and growing, both individually and as a collective team. If you agree, we want to talk to you.
Over 15,000 customers rely on ZoomInfos expanding suite of go-to-market solutions that put best-in-class B2B intelligence at the forefront of productivity, growth, and innovation.
And were not close to satisfied.
While the rocket ship took off long ago, ZoomInfo is looking for captains, not passengers, who want to help our team discover new frontiers and define new possibles.
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a member of the Product Marketing team at ZoomInfo, you will:
- Leverage your deep understanding of our buyers needs and the competitive landscape to build a compelling narrative for our products and services.
- Support the buyers journey with a wide range of content types that are laser focused on value based positioning and messaging.
- Develop and execute data informed strategic Go-To-Market plans focused on driving company results.
- Generate and execute on strategic campaigns to drive adoption and revenue.
- Work cross functionally across sales, marketing and product teams to support company wide alignment.
- Define target market for product launches: segmentation, buyer personas, and key elements of differentiation including value messaging
- Work with customers to identify their needs and collaborate with the product team on our product roadmap and vision for the future.
In order to be successful in this role, you are constantly pushing yourself to be the best version of product marketing:
- You are a narrative builder and visual storyteller who has amazing presentation skills and is able to create clarity and focus from even the most complex and chaotic realities.
- You are insatiably curious about absolutely everything and constantly question the status quo. You never stop asking why, why, why!
- You understand the difference between things that are hard to implement from a development perspective and those that have substantial value for the customer.
- You are a patient teacher capable of commanding the attention of even senior sellers who know that you hold the secret to their success.
- You are an organizational influencer with the buyer's journey at the center of everything you do. Your empathy for the customer and their needs is exhausting for those that are only focused on an internal viewpoint.
- You influence the direction of major initiatives with your executive presence balancing the needs of the business in the near term while inspiring others with your vision of the future.
- You are data driven and strive to measure not just the actions that you are taking but more importantly you focus on measuring the impact that you are having within the organization.
- You are a creative problem solver that connects the dots between multiple seemingly unconnected events and are often found at the intersection of multiple teams.
- You thrive off of chaos and uncertainty. No day is like the last and you would have it no other way.
- 4+ years combined product and growth marketing experience delivering highly successful user acquisition and engagement strategies within B2B
- A track record of getting things done
- Execute and utilize market research
- Strong story teller
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well with customers and internal teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market
standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the
ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage,
accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing, and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From