WorkStep is the leading software provider of workforce retention and hiring solutions for the supply chain industry. Were a Series B startup (backed by leading investors) who is disrupting the industry and changing the way companies have traditionally hired and retained their frontline supply chain workers.
Our mission is simple: to make the supply chain a better place to work. How? By helping companies within e-commerce, manufacturing, retail, transportation, and logistics make better-fit hires and improve their frontline workforce satisfaction and retention.
We're looking for a talented, hardworking Product Marketing Manager who can execute with a purpose. As the perfect candidate, you are a self-starter, can work both collaboratively and independently, and enjoys interacting cross-functionally across product, revenue, marketing, data, and engineering.
As a successful candidate, you are a strong storyteller who can communicate effectively in writing, visually and presenting, and can be a voice of the customer, distilling their needs and pain points into impactful marketing that inspires buyer audiences to take action.
You love crafting positioning and messaging that aligns to our customers and the market and creating best-in-class journeys for buyers and customers. You possess a balanced blend of strategic and analytical thinking, core product marketing competencies, and a desire to be a part of a growing product marketing organization to rocket our product through the growth-stage.
- Work day-to-day with product and revenue teams, becoming the subject matter expert for our evolving features and platform capabilities
- Collaborate on go-to-market strategies and run point on the launch journey for our new products and features
- Explain the value of our platform in consumable ways to our revenue team and customers via enablement materials
- Create internal and external- facing collateral to support our product development roadmap
- Develop a deep understanding of our target markets, including buyer personas, user personas, key use cases, competitive landscape, and customer needs
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a marketing, communications, design, customer success, or consumer research role
- Core competencies in 2 or more key areas of product marketing: messaging and positioning; consumer insights; journey mapping; competitive analysis; collateral development and design; writing and editing; sales enablement; GTM planning and execution
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with high attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to manage cross-functional projects to completion
- A collaborative spirit and strong desire to drive and achieve results
- Comfortable in a smaller, rapidly evolving growth stage start-up environment working remotely
- Experience in a early or mid-stage technology start-up
- Familiarity with SaaS products and/or B2B technology space
- Adobe CS suite, figma and/or other design platform proficiency
- Experience in HR tech or supply chain companies
WorkStep is a fully remote company, meaning our team can work from where it suits themwhether that's East Coast or West Coast, in the mountains, or at the beach. We're a collaborative bunch who are focused on helping our customers succeed and deliver results, FAST. But we also know how to have fun and enjoy each other's company. Our benefits include:
- Remote working environment
- Flexible PTO
- Top-notch technology
- Annual team building on-sites (when safe to resume)
- Workspace, wellness, and professional development stipends
- Internet and phone reimbursement
- Competitive company-sponsored health, vision, and dental benefits package
- Opportunity to join a passionate, motivated, and fun team at an early stage to help shape and execute on our mission
If youre a collaborator who likes a challenge, who doesnt mind rolling up their sleeves, and wants to join a fast growing company at an early stage, we want to hear from you!
WorkStep is an EEO employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or protected veteran status. We are committed to building a safe, inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.