Quality isnt just a goal. Its the whole point.
Our customers are under a lot of pressure to deliver great software. But to compress lifecycles, add features, and compete in a world where every company is now a software company is hard. And one mistake can mean their reputation, even future. Thats why its our mission to help. At any part of their software development lifecycle (SDLC), we provide the tools and discipline to focus on quality while streamlining their processes. So our customers can create and deploy software that works as designed especially when its needed most. And were looking for people to join us.
Do you have a technical background and a passion for product marketing? Are you looking to join a high-growth B2B software company that is changing the API and Software Lifecycle? SmartBear is seeking a highly motivated Product Marketing Manager to join the global Product Marketing team. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a technical foundation or experience and wants to play a bigger role driving overall business strategy while staying close to products, technology, and customers. The role will work closely with other cross-functional teams.
- Establishing and driving the overall go-to-market strategy for multiple products, including solutions and bundles of multiple products
- Creating product messaging and positioning based on a deep understanding of, and empathy for customers
- Being a thought leader in the industry and evangelizing SmartBear's story with customers, analysts, press, and other industry influencers
- Traveling to events to speak and generally represent SmartBear
- Developing new and maintaining existing product collateral such as product briefs, customer presentations, competitive analysis, and sales tools
- Producing and delivering training material to educate and train sales teams and partners on product related value propositions
- Leading product launches to customers, sales teams, analysts, and the press, working closely with marketing managers and product owners
- Creating content including webinars, seminars, blog posts, and other avenues for use in demand generation programs,
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Marketing, or related, in a high-tech B2B environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate technical capabilities and the value of products
- Experience successfully briefing industry analysts as well as press and media
- Passionate about technology and becoming an expert in areas of product marketing ownership
- Ability to work in a team environment and with cross-functional teams and solve challenges collaboratively
- Able to be a self-starter, to set priorities and maneuver the corporate environment
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment, and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changing business needs
At SmartBear, we focus on your one priority that never changes: quality. We know delivering quality software over and over is complicated. So our tools are built to streamline your process while seamlessly working with the products you use and will use. Whether its TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr, or one of our other tools, we span from test automation, API lifecycle, collaboration, performance testing, test management, and more. Whichever you need, theyre easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to integrate. Were used by 15 million developers, testers, and operations engineers at 24,000+ organizations including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft. Wherever youre going, well help you get there. Learn more at smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.