Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
About The Role
We are looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to own the responsibility of building out marketing plans aimed at retaining and growing our customer base. You will serve as a product expert and play a key, cross-functional role in evangelizing our product with internal and external audiences, ensuring our clients receive full ROI from the platform. This role is essential in creating content and campaigns that drive usage, adoption, and demonstrate our product and category leadership.
What Youll Do
- Customer Lifecycle Marketing: Collaborate with internal stakeholders to map out the customer lifecycle and develop campaign strategies and tactics focused on driving product usage, adoption and customer retention.
- Campaign & Content Development: Develop our customer communications strategy, cadence, and go-to-market strategy for customers, customer-facing teams, and prospects. Develop a customer communications strategy, cadence, and calendar, that educates SevenRooms customers about our products and evangelizes the SevenRooms brand
- Collaboration: Work with Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and other cross-functional teams to gather feedback and develop and deliver clear messaging, content and programming for customers. Ensure new products and features make their way into the appropriate onboarding and engagement streams. Field requests from individual members of the CS team and assist with prioritization of marketing activities to support specific customer segments and verticals.
- Product Training: Create and maintain marketing collateral to help clients throughout the customer lifecycle including, value-based training and webinars, best practices guides, inspiration guides, sample use cases, and more -- all aimed at fully engaging our customer audiences. This includes owning in-product messaging for both onboarding, new products and ongoing promotional campaigns.
- Data Analysis: Develop data-driven programs and campaigns aimed at driving onboarding, activation, and retention of our hospitality clients. Manage our NPS tracking programs. Manage regular reporting cadences, including extracting and sharing key insights on the success of customer marketing
Who You Are
- 7+ years of experience in customer product marketing; previous experience in a B2B SaaS company or hospitality-focused environment is preferred
- You have a deep expertise in current and innovative B2B marketing strategies across multiple channels (email, webinars, live chat, display, paid social, etc.), including the creation, execution, measurement, analysis and reporting across channels
- Youre experienced with Marketo, Salesforce, Totango, MixPanel, and Looker
- You have excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to distill key takeaways quickly
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and priorities
- Youre a collaborative team player with the ability to drive projects forward across multiple cross-functional teams while prioritizing attention to detail
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique wellness memberships through OneMedical (primary care), Aaptive (virtual workouts), Carrot (fertility and pregnancy benefits), Headspace (mindfulness exercises), Quit Genius (coaching to help employees quit smoking), and Spring Health (personalized mental healthcare).
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK