Who We Are
Pixability is a video technology and data company that enables the world's largest brands and their agencies to ensure brand suitable, high performing media campaigns on YouTube, YouTube on TV, and other CTV platforms, with unique insights to inform future campaigns. The companys industry-leading brand suitability, optimization and insights solutions are independently verified by the YouTube Measurement Program, Oracle Data Clouds Moat Measurement, DoubleVerify, Integral Ad Science and other third parties. Pixabilitys suite of solutions are used by the top media agencies and brands including Dentsu-Aegis, Havas, Interpublic Group, Omnicom, Publicis, and GroupM, as well as Swatch, Bose, KIND, LOral, and Puma. For more information about Pixability, please visit www.pixability.com.
Our Award-Winning Culture
Our team is the heart of our culture. We value innovation, collaboration, and curiosity with a passion for getting things done. We strive to hire and cultivate the best employees and foster a culture of open communication and transparency. We are driven and hard-working, but also committed to having fun along the way with happy hours, team outings, and flexible paid time off. Were proud to have been named the Global Leader in Video Innovation in the Google Premier Partner Awards (2017), as well as one of Boston's Best Places to Work by BostInno (2019), included in the BBJ Fast 50 for four consecutive years, and listed on the Inc. 5000 for six consecutive years.
The Product Marketing Manager will be an integral part of Pixabilitys growing marketing team, serving as a critical source of knowledge for the entire company. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing and working very closely with the CMO and rest of the marketing team, the person in this role will help manage the delivery of internal training and educational materials as well as external marketing materials for the sales and executive teams.
Who You Are
The Product Marketing Manager is an energetic and hungry marketer or media agency rock star with experience understanding complex advertising offerings and translating them into easy to understand internal and external materials.Its crucial that this person be knowledgeable and/or passionate about YouTube and Connected TV advertising.
What Youll Do
- Work hand-in-hand with Pixabilitys amazing product team to become one of the companys top experts on our offerings and how theyre unique in our industry..
- Use this expertise to work with the Director of Product Marketing to facilitate knowledge sharing with the sales, customer success and executive teams, through a new online knowledge base along with internal training and educational documents
- Develop the content for impactful external sales materials (including one-sheeters and powerpoint presentations) and work with our graphic designer to make them both visually compelling, and easy to digest.
- Contribute to the web and social presence of the company by creating content for the site, authoring blogs, and creating social posts.
- Stay up to date on major ad industry trends related to YouTube and Connected TV advertising and use this knowledge to help the product team make important decisions about future offerings
- Manage and execute other important tasks for the marketing team related to sales support, social media, and external communications
What You Bring to the Party
- 3+ years of professional experience in a product marketing role, preferably in ad tech, or in a role at a media agency that directly works with YouTube and Connected TV ad campaigns
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to distill very complex information into concise internal and external materials
- Driven to constantly learn and pass on those learnings to the company and to the market in concise and impactful ways
- Have a real head for marketing and how each project done within our product marketing group contributes to our big picture goals
- Experience creating marketing and sales materials or other impactful one-sheeters or powerpoint presentations to tell a product story in a compelling way
Pixability does not accept/pay fees for unsolicited resumes from third-party agencies/vendors
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Pixability is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.