Constant Contact offers a powerful suite of digital marketing tools that simplify online marketing for small businesses and nonprofits. Whether its driving sales, growing a customer base or engaging an audience, we combine the right tools, advice and award-winning support that deliver results. In 2020, we acquired ReSci, a provider of eCommerce focused digital marketing services and in 2021, acquired SharpSpring, a revenue growth marketing platform. We look forward to our continued growth for our product, our teams but more importantly, our customers. For more information, visit: www.constantcontact.com.
Do you have a passion for deeply understanding customers and what they need? Can you create research-driven product positioning and differentiation that cuts through the clutter of a crowded marketplace? Can you lead cross-functional teams spanning Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Operations, Analytics, and other functions to create offers that deliver on your promise?
Then this is the role for you.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to support our online marketing solutions for small businesses. You will gain deep insights into target customers and the market landscape, recommend offers to meet their needs, contribute to pricing and packaging recommendations, develop positioning and messaging, and drive sales and marketing plans. We are looking for someone who can effectively collaborate across the business to drive, monitor and communicate results. The Product Marketing Manager will be a key contributor supporting solutions that the business has identified for growth.
What youll do:
- Craft offers and positioning that cuts through the clutter of a competitive market; contribute to pricing and packaging strategies
- Partner with research and analytics teams to understand target customers and their needs
- Develop insights on customers, competitors, and market trends that allow you to unlock new opportunities and hedge against business threats
- Partner with Product, Service and Business Development teams to align roadmaps with offer needs
- Recommend and execute go-to-market plans by collaborating with leaders of other functions (e.g. acquisition marketing, customer marketing, sales, etc.)
- Manage cross-functional initiatives such as product launches
- Track KPIs and engage the cross-functional teams to ensure goals are met
Who you are:
- Bachelor degree
- 5+ years of Product Marketing experience
- Experience with defining crip differentiated positioning and excellent written communication skills
- Experienced operator: Proven ability to both recommend opportunities in the marketplace and collaborate cross-functionally to operationalize and execute on the go-to-market strategy and integrated campaigns
- Excellent ability to create logic-driven, data-backed recommendations with an eye towards pithiness
- Strong collaborator with experience partnering with peers and senior managers spanning multiple functions
- Self-starter who can operate with limited guidance but knows when to ask for help
- Positive attitude and proven team player
- Fearless to take on new responsibilities or try something new
- Outstanding flexibility, adaptability and sense of accountability
- Experience with online marketing tools a plus (Email marketing, social media, PPC, etc.)
- 2 years experience creating perceived differentiation in a competitive industry
- Experienced in industries serving small businesses preferred
- MBA preferred
Why you'll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Weve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!