We launch innovative products every week (sometimes every day) and were looking for a passionate product marketer to spread the word. Help us share with the world impactful products like our utility NFTs, our best-in-class data tables, and our high-performing blockchain data bounty program.
Are you an experienced Product Marketer ready to build and lead our product marketing efforts? Working cross-functionally with our Product and Marketing teams our Product Marketing Lead will define our go-to-market strategies for product launches, develop messaging & positioning, and build out our user listening feedback loops.
- Craft and deliver a narrative to the market about the products value proposition to all users and identify the best positioning for our products and the company overall
- Work with Product to prioritize critical features and Marketing to amplify value proposition
- Develop go-to-market action plans
- Put together feedback across all channels and adjust the product and marketing plans accordingly
- Evaluate product marketing performance, develop metrics and goals, and lead our strategies to optimize outcomes from both product & marketing perspectives
- Capture, analyze, and share competitive intelligence across relevant areas - analytics, bounties, and protocol partnerships. Provide recommendations on future product releases or roadmap
- 5+ years marketing experience, including product marketing for a technology company
- Demonstrated passion for crypto, blockchain or other web3 technologies; the successful candidate will have experience with web3 products and communities
- Get stuff done attitude willingness to roll up your sleeves and engage deeply with analysts and managers, across multiple teams and agendas, to accomplish what needs to be done
- Strong communication skills, ability to collaborate across the organization and generate alignment across teams with multiple stakeholders
Check us out
We welcome all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.