Office Tour Photos
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, artist, and researcher in the world.
Were looking for a Product Marketer with a strong marketing communications background and passion for technology to help our incredible hardware, materials, and digital experiences reach potential customers in a dynamic, competitive market space. Youll manage how to talk about our products across the company, through supporting launches, content creation, sales enablement, analytics, and understanding the market and competition. Product Marketers at Formlabs are expected to be the closest to our products and our customers - sitting between the Product and Marketing teams, with a talent for attention-grabbing copywriting.
Product Marketing at Formlabs is a small but growing team, where you will work with design, manufacturing, web, and content to get things done. This is a fast-paced environment, where we launch new materials to market every couple of months, with large hardware announcements every couple of years.
If youre passionate about reinforcing product messaging across everything we do in sales, services and marketing, we want you to join our team as a Product Marketer.
- Drive new product launches through collaborating with Product Management, Marketing, Sales and Services
- Connect market and technology trends with Formlabs products to build product positioning and messaging for key verticals, buyer personas, and use cases
- Deliver polished verbal, written and visual communication that presents our products in succinct and compelling ways, and anticipate and circumvent possible confusion or questions.
- Develop technical training, messaging decks, internal FAQs, product guides, etc. that enable our sales team to work efficiently while driving ongoing competitive differentiation.
- Evangelize and demo Formlabs products internally and externally at conferences, trade shows, and to analysts and potential customers.
- Passionate about technology and 3D printing
- Have successfully launched new B2B products to market
- Proven success working with sales and marketing teams to create effective product training material that includes value propositions and competitive differentiation.
- Detail-oriented with great project management experience and demonstrated ability to drive ambitious projects to completion in short time frames and with limited resources.
- Proven ability to work independently and cross-functionally to complete projects.
- High level of initiative and strong business judgment; comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Technical writing experience
- 3D printing industry experience
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
More Jobs From