Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva Vault is a leading cloud application platform supporting multiple Vault applications for Regulatory, Clinical, Quality, Safety, and Commercial applications. Our customers require world-class performance, scalability, and availability from Vault Applications.
In this role you will work with Vault customers, engineering, operations and product managers to ensure world class enterprise application performance. A successful candidate will be passionate about great design, system performance and scalability, and cloud infrastructure.
What You'll Do
- Work with customers and services to define application performance requirements and resolve performance issues.
- Own roadmap and features that improve our ability to measure and maintain application performance.
- Communicate Vault architecture and performance to customers in presentations and papers.
- Define performance and scalability requirements and work with performance engineering to ensure Vault applications meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Strong customer-facing communication skills (written and presentation)
- 2+ years in performance engineering, product management or technical operations in an enterprise software company.
- Experience developing and measuring KPIs
- Ability to analyze large datasets using query and visualization tools.
Nice to Have
- Experience working with GxP validated software applications.
- Background working with AWS cloud infrastructure.
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].