Office Tour Photos
6 River Systems (6RS) is a Shopify (SHOP) company leading the way to faster fulfillment. E-commerce has changed the world and our solutions power winning warehouses of the future. Were revolutionizing warehouse automation with collaborative mobile robots driven by artificial intelligence and advanced cloud-based software.
As a Product Manager focused on digital experiences, you will be a customer champion driving key decisions about our products and roadmap as we build a Global Fulfillment Network for eCommerce warehouse operations. In this new position, you will help drive development of UIs designed to support customers with learning quickly, working efficiently, and minimizing mistakes in warehouses of the future; plus, you will help build and deploy our web-based admin console designed to provide quick, actionable information to management.
- Drive the product vision and execution for current products and new products as we develop new UI features - from start to finish!
- Partnering with Software and Hardware Development, User Experience, Data Insights and customer-facing teams, you will own the end-to-end product management lifecycle, from ideation and requirements gathering to prioritization, implementation, and ongoing performance optimization and feature enhancements
- Align and prioritize with the user experience team and other product managers to ensure all dependencies on each other are known, tracked, and completed on time; ensure all proposed changes to the front-end are reviewed by stakeholders, feedback is incorporated, and changes are communicated to impacted internal teams prior to launch
- Build and communicate a compelling business case to influence key stakeholders across the business to rally behind your vision and secure the resources needed to execute
- Validate ideas and designs using qualitative feedback, A/B tests, and product performance metrics to inform product and roadmap decisions
What youll need day one:
- Years of professional experience in Agile product management
- Experience working on User interface (UI) design, ideally admin or management consoles and/or workflows designed to guide users
- Experience working with designers and/or user experience teams
- Skilled at prioritization, scheduling, critical path management, status reporting, and stakeholder communication and management
- Ability to prioritize conflicting requirements based on knowledge of the customers and the long-term vision
- Excellent time management skills: youre able to balance many things in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to influence, present new ideas, and push back when needed
- Evidence of scrappy startup execution and get it done attitude
- Strong relationship-building and collaboration skills
A background in user testing and/or project management is a plus and familiarity with Kanban is a major plus.
Why 6RS? Recognized by the Boston Globe as a Top Place to Work
- Entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up combined with the stability of a global commerce company
- Competitive compensation packages and Shopify RSUs
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision coverage for all employees
- Paid holidays, vacation/sick time, and parental leave
- Annual 401k contribution from the company
- Lifestyle spending account
About 6 River Systems
Founded in Waltham, Massachusetts in 2015, 6 River Systems is a leading collaborative mobile robotics fulfilment solution and part of global commerce company Shopify. Founders Jerome Dubois and Rylan Hamilton were previously executives at Kiva Systems (now Amazon Robotics). The 6 River Systems solution is operating in more than 20 facilities in the U.S., Canada and Europe, fulfilling millions of units each week for companies including Lockheed Martin, CSAT Solutions, ACT Fulfillment, DHL, XPO Logistics, and Office Depot. To learn more, visit www.6river.com.
Shopify is a leading global commerce company, providing trusted tools to start, grow, market, and manage a retail business of any size. Shopify makes commerce better for everyone with a platform and services that are engineered for reliability, while delivering a better shopping experience for consumers everywhere. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Shopify powers over one million businesses in more than 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Allbirds, Gymshark, PepsiCo, Staples, and many more. For more information, visit www.shopify.com.
More Jobs From