Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Are you a Product Manager who has a passion for developing industry-leading analytics products? Do you enjoy working with smart and fun colleagues who share that same passion? Do you want to work for a company with a legally committed commercial and social mission? If this is you keep reading were looking for you!
Crossix Analytics is a business within Veeva dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics, innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Veeva Crossix provides most life sciences companies with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes.
As a part of broader industry changes, we have been creating a next-generation platform to ingest and process billions of records of data in a scalable and privacy-compliant manner. We work with a wide variety of media and platform partners to provide a wide array of data for our customers analytics. We need a Product Manager who understands the nuances of data ingestion and analytics and has a passion for creative problem-solving.
This role will join our Product Management team to own and have responsibility for building the data ingestion infrastructure within the Crossix Analytics offering. The Product Manager will own the end-to-end product lifecycle and ensure seamless interaction with the rest of our other product offerings. Additionally, the role will support new product development within the DIFA platform as new products are iterated.
What You'll Do
- Own requirements creation, review, approval, and implementation for the DIFA data ingestion product.
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap for your product.
- Collaborate with engineering teams and stakeholders to produce a roadmap, prioritize and communicate status across the Crossix organization.
- Conduct end-user feedback sessions to gather internal and external user and business feedback on the DIFA platform.
- Create and deliver training and support documentation for your product.
- Support internal teams as a subject matter expert on your product.
What You've Done
- 4+ years of experience with 2+ years of product management
- Excellent project and product management skills, including the ability to prioritize complex projects, obsessive attention to detail, and effective communication with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working with data ingestion and/or APIs in a SaaS environment
Nice to Have
- Experience with the challenges of data analytics.
- Understanding of the ad tech ecosystem, digital media, or Healthcare Professional marketing.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].