The mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. Were enabling everyone from global enterprises to fast-growing startups to integrate application testing into their development pipelines and harness test data to improve product quality by making fast, powerful test automation possible for everyone, regardless of coding experience.
We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding, providing us long-term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
To continue delivering on this mission, were looking for people to join our team of leaders, experts, innovators, and community builders. Our core values: drive, authenticity, support, and insight, are the foundation of our culture and a key part of what it means to be a mabler. We practice transparency, embrace collaboration, and lead with empathy while encouraging each other to bring our best selves to work.
Are you a collaborative, customer-focused PM with experience shipping web-based software in an agile environment? Are you excited to wear many hats at a fast-growing startup? Are you intrigued by the prospect of improving the productivity of millions of software professionals around the world?
If you answered yes to these questions, we have good news: mabl is growing its product management team! Join a seasoned team of entrepreneurs and world-class engineers to build the future of software testing.
Product Management at mabl
- Conducting research to generate insights related to the software development, DevOps, and QA tools markets
- Engaging with current and prospective customers and partners to share product plans and gather feedback
- Working with your engineering counterpart(s) to prioritize product requirements that balance customer needs, technical investments, and our strategic goals
- Serving as the product owner for one or more agile teams
- Briefing press and analysts
- Presenting at conferences, webinars, and other events
- Leading the execution of strategic projects, including market expansion, pricing/packaging updates, and more
- Developing internal and external collateral, documentation, and training materials to support our global sales, marketing, support and customer success efforts
- Collaborating with cross-functional leaders and company leadership to refine our product strategy, roadmap, positioning, and more
- 5+ years working as a hands-on Software Product Manager for a cloud-based, SaaS product
- Deep domain knowledge related to software testing, including market trends, competitive dynamics, buyer/user personas, and go-to-market models
- Strong track record of delivering successful, innovative products that customers love
- Experience working with modern development tools and methods, including GitHub, Jenkins, CI/CD, A/B testing, public cloud platforms, etc.
- Have worked as part of a team that follows agile development practices, and believes in rapid iteration and experimentation
- Comfort making data-driven decisions as often as possible
- Technical degree or equivalent experience, MBA ideal
Working at mabl
-We embrace hybrid and remote work across the US and around the world! We have 100+ mablers spread across the world in 6 countries, 4 continents, and 18 states.
-We bring everyone together annually to foster lasting personal relationships and encourage mablers to visit our Boston office whenever possible.
- Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion committee has grown from a team of six to over 30 mablers, who drive budgeted initiatives across all facets of the company. This includes recruiting, onboarding, education, and celebrations.
- We're proud to have won 11 awards since 2021 recognizing our product, culture, and extreme focus on customer satisfaction.
- We invest significantly in benefits and perks, including generous parental leave, rich health benefits, and employee wellness and collaboration perks.
mabl is the enterprise SaaS leader of intelligent, low-code test automation that empowers high-velocity software teams to embed automated end-to-end tests into the entire development lifecycle. mabl customers benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable browser, API and mobile web tests that result in faster delivery of high-quality, business critical applications. Thats why customer-centric brands like Charles Schwab, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Stack Overflow, and many others rely on mabl to create the digital experiences their customers demand. Learn more at https://www.mabl.com; follow @mablhq on Twitter and @mabl on LinkedIn.