Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
We are looking for an exceptional, solution-focused product manager who will be a key driver in accelerating the integration of internal and external products with the Veeva CRM Platform. Veeva CRM Platform powers the pharmaceutical industry to bring innovation across all phases of drug development. In this role, you will create the integration plans and features for the Veeva CRM Platform. You will champion the prioritization of platform capabilities needed for powering these integrations within the broader organization. You will develop and implement repeatable frameworks and standard methodologies to drive outstanding integration execution results and increased business value from our customers.
What You'll Do
- Work cross-functionally to integrate internal and external platforms with minimal disruption, and to achieve business goals
- Partner with engineering and product managers across the organization to build integration playbooks to make future integrations robust and self-serviceable.
- Develop and maintain trusted advisor relationships with product/engineering teams
- Deeply understand all potential and active integrations with the Veeva CRM Platform with an eye toward building repeatable frameworks for future integrations
- Define platform capabilities needed to accelerate integration efforts and partner with engineering and program management to deliver them
- Identify potential commonalities, develop success metrics, and communicate to cross-functional business leaders
- 3+ years of product management experience defining, delivering and growing highly successful API-enabled products in B2B Enterprise or Cloud-based software
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Conceptual understanding of API functionality required for building successful integrations
- Excellent communication skills to inspire change across multiple cross-functional partners
- Facilitate consensus and listen well but also drive hard decisions
- Track record of working through technical, operational, policy, and business issues
- Establish credibility and rapport with technical and non-technical team members
- Prior experience working with SaaS products and developer ecosystems
Nice to Have
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or Veeva Vault administration and customization
- Experience with Life Sciences commercial business organization and processes
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Allocations for self-directed charitable giving
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.