We are seeking a Product Manager to join our growing product management team! The ideal candidate has a deep knowledge of SaaS applications and how they are designed, developed and deployed in secure cloud environments. A proven track record of working with design, engineering, marketing and client IT users to deliver features that drive end user adoption and customer value. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for understanding user challenges and delivering products that impact the lives of millions of people.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving the evolution of Cogito's underlying enterprise grade platform. You will prioritize feature development and own the product life cycle. Working closely and cross functionally with architects, engineers, client services, and sales you will ensure we are able to develop and release impactful features at a pace that our clients demand.
- Own the full product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities including the definition and tracking of key business metrics
- Understand user, influencer, and buyer personas and conduct primary and secondary research to validate product ideas and ways to expand product reach
- Make creative recommendations to solve customer challenges, expand product base and vision
- Manage cross-functional teams including business, product, design, engineering and behavioral science to prioritize, design, and define product functionality.
- Prioritize product investments to meet strategic product and business goals
- Write clear and actionable product requirements as part of an agile design and development team
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Communicate product ideas, requirements and business plans to all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate functionality of completed products to internal team members and other stakeholders
- Drive the vision for critical parts of our product, ensuring your focus areas align with our customer and company needs
- Ensure the cross functional team is successful in delivering releases on schedule
- Support the Sales, Services, and Marketing teams as the product expert
- Work with customer executives and Cogito account teams to gain a solid understanding of their needs
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager in large enterprise software
- Experience delivering and driving adoption for applications delivered to enterprise IT users
- Experience delivering cloud and web based SaaS solutions
- Experience in agile discovery methodology to prototype, user test, and iteratively refine product concepts resulting in prioritized, clearly defined requirements
- Familiarity with microservice and container orchestration frameworks.
- Ability to communicate and build strong relationships with architecture and engineering is a must
- Extensive customer facing experience working with enterprise software or enterprise customers
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Detail oriented but with the ability to think and act strategically
- Telephony, CRM or Call Center Technology experience a must
- Machine Learning, APIs & Integrations knowledge a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or related field
- May involve limited travel to customer sites and events
- Remote, office based or a hybrid work options are available
- Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your - dependents effective on date of hire; health, dental, vision, flexible spending, life insurance, disability, additional voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- 20 days vacation time, 5 days sick time, 2 floating holidays and 11 company holidays
- 2 "Be Gentle" personal days
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Competitive pay and bonus eligibility
- Stock options via equity grants
- Ongoing professional development and cross-training
- Company paid parental leave upon hire
- Office Optional policy where Cogicians choose where they work either primarily remote, primarily in office or hybrid
- Ability to support Cogicians anywhere in the US through our Office Optional policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Resource Groups
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cogito is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
Authorization to Work
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US.