Office Tour Photos
The Personalization team makes deciding what to play next easier and more enjoyable for every listener. From Daily Mix to Discover Weekly, were behind some of Spotifys most-loved features. We built them by understanding the world of music and podcasts better than anyone else. Join us and youll keep millions of users listening by making great recommendations to each and every one of them.
We are looking for a passionate Product Manager to join our Mixer team. Spotify users enjoy listening to personalized playlists including Daily Mix, Discover Weekly and Radio -- in this position you will be responsible for building platform capabilities that help users find the best content for them while helping Artist to increase their fan base.
As Product Manager, you will work with a cross-functional team from Design, User Research, Data Science, and Engineering to define the roadmap for the platform that matches Artist and Fans in a personalized and relevant way . You will partner with stakeholders across our Mobile, Partner Platform, and Personalization teams as well as Marketing and Business Development.
What You'll Do
- Build a roadmap for your team by understanding user needs(both listeners and artists), utilising data insights, and working closely with stakeholders
- Define metrics and KPIs we will use to measure the success the features your team builds
- Prioritise new features based on user needs, alignment with the companys short- and long-term goals, and technical platform scalability
- Make sure that your team is strong and healthy including capabilities, happiness, resilience and growth.
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years of experience in building and shipping platform products together with teams of designers, engineers and data scientists, resulting in significant business impact.
- You have managed and developed ML products
- Youre experienced in making hard data-informed decisions (A/B experimentation, user testing, data analysis, competitors and market analysis, defining metrics)
- You are excited about building products in a rapidly changing landscape and good at sorting out ambiguity
- You know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done
- You have strong analytical and systems-thinking skills
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or whats playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It's in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the worlds most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 271 million users.
More Jobs From