ReversingLabs has positioned itself as a technology leader of analysis of unknown binary content in the hypercompetitive global economy. ReversingLabs team creates easy-to-use software products to combat the next generation of intelligent security threats in the IT industry focusing on Threat Intelligence, Hunting and Malware Analysis. Thanks to our expert teams we develop the fastest, most scalable and most comprehensive tools for automated analysis of cyber security attacks for antivirus and security companies, commercial enterprises and government organizations worldwide. We are looking for a Director of Product Management to join our team who will share our vision for becoming an even greater market leader.
As Product Manager (Integrations) you are a trusted advisor for customers and prospects who rely on your deep subject matter expertise to help guide their implementation strategies across one or more of these disciplines: threat intelligence, hunting, security operations, forensics and/or incident response. You will own a key part of our growth strategy, devising joint solutions with technical alliance partners that successfully enable our customers and prospects to innovate in their approach to key security program initiatives. This is a highly visible, hands-on role demanding extreme business and exceedingly high technical acumen alike as you interact closely with CISOs, line-of-business executive leaders, security architects, end-users and the full gamut of internal and external go-to-market and engineering teams. Successful candidates are exceedingly skilled at working with customers, prospects and partners to identify, define and quantify the value in implementing joint solutions that not only align with but enable customers/prospects to meet and exceed overall security program initiative goals and objectives.
ReversingLabs is a merit based company where team members will support your creativity and encourage you to make an impact on the quality of our products. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. We will provide you access to cutting-edge technology and you can become a part of a team who wants to develop exceptional new products.
- Own the integrations roadmap by developing an in-depth understanding of both business and technical drivers for our customers, prospects' and partners use cases and documenting key solution requirements
- Translate your understanding into a vision and strategy for ReversingLabs & Technical Alliance Partner solutions and be able to defend and execute using solid research and analyses
- Operate as a product owner, defining requirements, sprint planning, organizing backlog(s), and OKRs, reporting metrics on adoption, win rates and related performance measures.
- Oversee all integration projects end-to-end across both internal and external (technical alliance partners) teams - sales, marketing, engineering, etc.
- Engage with Sales, Customer Success and Support to train, enable and champion recent releases and guide future direction for ReversingLabs' integrations
- Collaborate with and work across various teams to define supporting go-to-market strategies, joint solution messaging, positioning, pricing, key benefits and targeted customer personas.
- Evangelize and be the voice of joint solutions for our technical alliance partners and ReversingLabs portfolio, delivering webinars, blogs, conference presentations and similar
- 10+ years of proven experience in one or more cybersecurity practitioner roles
- 7+ years of product management experience demonstrating increasing scope, responsibilities and impact across multiple products / components of a portfolio
- 3+ years of proven experience with Enterprise SaaS solutions, REST APIs and software integrations
- Prior experience working with TIP, SOAR, SIEM, Analytics, Endpoint (AM, NGAV, EDR, etc.), Network forensics, Network Traffic Analysis, IDS, IPS, Ticketing and related vendors
- Proven ability to work effectively with geographically distributed teams (local and remote)
- Strong business acumen with proven ability to effectively translate and articulate positioning to executive sponsors, technical champions, end-users and internal teams alike.
- Direct Agile experience is a plus
- Candidates local to Cambridge, Massachusetts preferred
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance
- Challenging projects in a dynamic, collaborative team