Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 1,500 school systems serving 13 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote anywhere within the Continental United States, in-person from our Boston/San Francisco offices, or a hybrid option.
About the Roles:
As a Product Manager, you will be involved in every aspect of the product discovery and development process as we grow and scale the data platform that underpins our product suite. We have two openings within the Implementation & Integration space, which focus on increasing efficiency for our team and clients, and enabling educators to more effectively use data to support their students:
- A Product Manager, Integration Efficiency will focus on improving and expanding our data integrations with third-party vendors. As we scale to support more schools and students around the country, we aim to expand our ability to integrate with the variety of data systems used by school districts. Through the development of new and upgraded integrations, this Product Manager will enable Panorama to better support a wide variety of student data systems and expand our market reach.
- A Product Manager, Data Operations will scale our approach to maintaining integration pipelines and will ensure a reliable flow of student data into Panoramas products. Educators depend on our integration pipelines to utilize data from other systems to inform student support. This Product Manager will develop new ways for our clients and internal teams to maintain integrations, resolve issues, and prevent problems before they arise, leading to a more reliable experience for our users.
- Lead, communicate and ensure high-quality execution of the roadmap for a key product area, through collaboration with other development team members including engineers and designers
- Influence our long-term delivery and implementation strategy across our suite of products, using your knowledge of clients to deliver those products at scale and establish a foundation for future growth
- Learn from teachers, principals, and district leaders across the country, to become an expert in the challenges of and opportunities for improving K-12 education, and a thought leader in the way Panoramas products can help effect change toward better, more equitable outcomes
- Work closely with sales, account management, marketing, and client success to gather insights about clients and the market and to collaborate on product messaging and value
- Support and help shape the growth of our product team practices
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 2-3+ years of product management, strategy consulting, business analyst, operational excellence or product delivery experience
- Ability to thrive working closely with your squad and cross-functionally across Panorama
- Interest in solving big problems and helping educators improve student outcomes in innovative ways
- Exceptional communication and active listening skills, represented by aligning stakeholders around key objectives
- Examples of cross-functional collaboration, helping others achieve goals, and empathy for your users and team members
- Ability to synthesize internal and external data, customer insights, metrics and multiple perspectives to back up assumptions and inform decision-making for the best outcome.
- Attention to detail, organization, leadership, project prioritization, analytical, and quantitative skills.
Bonus Points: Experience working in Education, EdTech, B2B SaaS products & knowledge of APIs, ETL and other data-sharing technologies.
Panorama excitedly hosts two in-person "all team meetings" a year. All Panoramians attend and travel/hotels are provided. (Paused due to Covid)
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; weve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.