Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata you’ll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Product Manager, Identity Governance to join our team.
This role focuses on strategic product innovations that help our customers realize the total ROI with the Identity Governance solution by enabling customers to deploy more features and capabilities, faster. The position requires a technical understanding of enterprise software, software-as-a-service, customer IT environments, and rapidly evolving security and compliance technologies. The ideal candidate will have an established track record of successfully growing new and existing products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage customer feedback and monitor deployment success, driving product innovation to improve the speed and scale of deployments.
- Define market-driven product requirements based on customer feedback and usage data.
- Work closely with product managers and product line leads to assess common needs and growth drivers across the business.
- Conduct primary and secondary research to validate new product concepts.
- Prioritize product features to meet strategic product and business goals.
- Produce personas, scenarios, and requirements and identify those necessary to reach a minimum viable product.
- Drive design activities that include rapid prototyping and feedback cycles.
- Participate in user experience testing and product feedback sessions to capture key feedback that feeds product development.
- Clearly communicate product ideas, requirements and business plans to all levels of the organization.
- Work with customers and partners as well as dive into the technical issues with developers.
- Create business models and identify target market, competitive landscape and key differentiators for the product.
- Support Sales, Services and Marketing teams as the product expert.
- Coordinate cross-functional team activities during the product release cycle.
- 2-5 years’ experience as a product manager in healthcare or IT.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or related field.
- Track record of launching successful new products to market.
- Proficient in quantitative and qualitative research capabilities such as voice of the customer.
- Proven experience turning research into new opportunities that identify minimum viable product, product differentiators within a competitive landscape and a long-term product road map.
- Experience with Cloud technologies and SaaS solutions preferable.
- Experience with data analytics preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Passionate about solving problems in innovative ways.
- Detail oriented but with the ability to think and act strategically.
- Up to 10-15% travel required.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
The Company is requiring all of its new employees who regularly work at a Company office, attend Company-related events/meetings, or travel on behalf of Imprivata to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However when an employee cannot be vaccinated because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, the Company will consider whether a reasonable accommodation is required by applicable law. If you believe that you cannot be vaccinated because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, you may request an accommodation by contacting us. Otherwise, you will need to provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment.