Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, were on a mission to transform receivables and deliver on the most mission critical payments across education, healthcare, travel and B2B. Weve got a leading technology platform and a global payments networked that is unrivaled. What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who We Are:
Flywire was founded in 2011 by a former international student, who experienced firsthand all the challenges of paying for college from another countryand made it his mission to solve them.
Today, Flywire has applied our next-gen payments platform combined with our proprietary global payments network and vertical software to expand and digitize the payment experience for over 2,250 education, healthcare, travel & B2B clients world-wide, processing more than $7B annually and covering more than 240 countries and territories globally. And, were just getting started!
With over 500 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, were looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
- This person will be responsible for our Core Platform: a billing and patient experience + a staff conduit experience.
- This persons mission will be to build software that grows the value our existing client base derives from our product, to attract new clients through innovative and exciting solutions, and to make the platform more consumable by external integrators.
- This person will perform the following Product Manager activities:
- Create, manage, and refine the roadmap and backlog
- Define user stories, lead sprint planning, and backlog grooming
- Define and measure product KPIs, then identify trends and craft product improvements in response
- Create alignment internally to drive a coherent and explicit set of priorities for the development teams
Heres What Were Looking For:
- 5+ years of Product Manager experience
- An effective storyteller, both orally and written
- Doer mentality, excited to dig into the important details and drive to conclusion with development and data science
- Excel in fast-changing, dynamic, and demanding environment
- A plus but not required: experience with healthcare or financial technology industries
What We Offer:
Competitive compensation, including stock options
Flying Start- Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in
WFH Stipend & Digital Disconnect Days
Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight for new or aspiring managers!)
Our Hiring Process:
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (it is not that bad!). Your TA Partner will walk you through the steps and be your go-to person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and were excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.