Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva Digital Events is a new business venture for Veeva, offering a complete solution for digital excellence in life sciences events. We are looking for a high-energy, inbound product manager to design, build, and grow a next-generation platform for our event services coordinators. In this role, you will work closely with our Digital Events team to understand their needs and ensure their success. You will help define the product roadmap, produce detailed feature designs, and work closely with the engineering team to execute with speed and quality.
If you have a passion for creating world-class products and enjoy solving complex problems with simple, elegant solutions, this role could be the one for you.
What You'll Do
- Engage with our Digital Events team to understand business requirements and industry needs
- Work with the Veeva Events leadership team to cultivate the product roadmap and vision
- Author high-quality specifications and communicate specific, actionable requirements to our engineering and quality teams
- Design and deliver product capabilities that delight stakeholders and adhere to industry guidelines
- Ensure successful product adoption by showcasing and evangelizing the product
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Agile, adaptable, and capable of delivering new product and features iteratively
- The ability to think creatively and go deep, innovate on the product vision then craft cohesive functional designs
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to present complex design concepts into clear and concise requirements
- Track record of effectively collaborating with engineering and quality teams to design and deliver the product
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and independent, willing to go the extra mile to make our product and customers successful
- Must be based in Eastern time zone
Nice to Have
- Solid knowledge of event logistics and planning software and tools
- Familiarity with CRM
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience developing enterprise SaaS solutions
- Prior work in software development, or computer science degree
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
- Flexible PTO
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].