Cogito's real-time behavioral technology leverages the power of artificial intelligence to deliver real-time coaching to contact center agents. This proven technology augments on-call job performance resulting in radically improved customer experiences.
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our growing product management team! The ideal candidate would have curiosity to learn about user pain points and work with UX and engineering teams to creatively solve those issues. The candidate must have worked in a large enterprise space either in the customer service or contact centers product space with a proven track record of successful features deliveries. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to gain experience working in a fast paced growing start-up with a very strong track record for serving large enterprise customers.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving the evolution of contact center agent and supervisor features for Cogitos flagship product. You will prioritize feature development and own the process for feature discovery through development and UAT. Working with user experience, behavioral science, and engineering you will ensure we balance our investments to deliver functionality that delights our users. The features you drive with the cross functional team will impact the lives of millions of people. This role reports to the Senior Product Manager on the Applications team.
- Understand user, influencer, and buyer personas and conduct primary and secondary research to validate product and feature ideas
- Own the full product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities including the definition and tracking of key business metrics
- Manage cross-functional team communication with business, design, engineering and behavioral science to prioritize, design, and define product functionality
- Support Go-to-market and Sales teams as a subject matter expert for the Application product
- Prioritize product investments to meet strategic product and business goals
- Write clear and actionable product requirements
- Ability to communicate product ideas, requirements and business plans to all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate functionality of completed products to internal team members and other stakeholders
- 2-3 years of experience as a product manager or a product owner in large enterprise software
- Experience delivering cloud and web based SaaS solutions and driving adoption for applications delivered to enterprise end users
- Understanding of the needs of enterprise contact center agents and supervisors a strong plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or related field
- Experience in agile discovery methodology working with UX design and engineering to prototype, UAT, and iteratively refine product concepts resulting in prioritized, clearly defined requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Detail oriented but with the ability to think and act strategically
- Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your - dependents effective on date of hire; health, dental, vision, flexible spending, life insurance, disability, additional voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- 20 days vacation time, 5 days sick time, 2 floating holidays and 11 company holidays
- 2 "Be Gentle" personal days
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Competitive pay and bonus eligibility
- Stock options via equity grants
- Ongoing professional development and cross-training
- Company paid parental leave upon hire
- Office Optional policy where Cogicians choose where they work either primarily remote, primarily in office or hybrid
- Ability to support Cogicians anywhere in the US through our Office Optional policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Resource Groups
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cogito is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
Authorization to Work
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US.