Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
As a Product Manager on the Veeva Data Cloud team, you will own the design and execution for major components of our Projected Data Products.
You are excited about building products that leverage large amounts of data across a variety of difference sources to build statistically driven data products.
Youll focus on building quality data products where statistics can run at scale across billions of records, delivering data sets directly to customers. Youll work closely with the Data Science and Development teams to design and deliver features, including performance measurement, anomaly detection, quality monitoring, statistical methodologies, and more.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is excited about product design from the ground up and bringing new statistically driven data products to market.
What You'll Do
- Own and design data-focused product features start to finish, including specifications, user stories, and performance monitoring
- Collaborate with Data Scientists to find meaning in high volumes of data using statistical analysis in an approach that can be productized at scale
- Author design specifications within an agile methodology and work closely with Engineering team to deliver
- Support release and sprint planning to ensure product enhancements support customers at the right time and the right sequence
- Collaborate closely with a team of Data Scientists, Product Managers, and Engineering to design and deliver capabilities from prototype to scale, then iterate and enhance
- 3+ years of hands-on Product Management, Analytics, and/or Data Science experience
- Experience working on statistical-driven data products, such as designing and building models
- Experience working on data components for product pipelines - reliable inbound data, managing data gaps and variation, data cleansing, and data quality
- Experience implementing statistical models or machine learning algorithms and scaling to productize with production-ready insights
- Comfortable with SQL and/or Python
- Comfortable (and excited!) about ambiguity and turning product vision into specific features and designs
- B.S., M.S., or PhD in Applied Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Machine Learning or other quantitative discipline
Nice to Have
- Experience with prescription and medical claims data
Perks & Benefits
- Conveniently located in downtown Toronto
- Snacks, beverages, and weekly lunches from local restaurants
- Team events and rec league sports teams
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Weekly yoga classes
- Ping pong and other games
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].