Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Awareness and discoverability of clinical trials pose serious challenges to the patients in need of life-saving treatments and the research ecosystem dedicated to supporting them. ClinicalTrials.Veeva (CTV) is a startup within Veeva Systems looking to solve this critical gap slowing the progress of clinical research.
As Product Manager, youll join a small, but growing startup team building a first-of-its-kind multisided B2B2C marketplace to facilitate better collaboration and drive improved results between pharmaceutical companies, research institutions, and patients. Youll work cross-collaboratively with our Site, Clinical, and Patient teams. A successful candidate will be a great communicator, data-oriented, customer-obsessed, and have a passion for great design.
What You'll Do
- Author and manage detailed product requirements
- Become the subject matter expert and customer advocate for internal and external audiences
- Develop high-quality designs, specifications, and user stories for CTV features
- Manage product development life cycle to ensure efficient use of resources and well-planned sprints and releases
- Work closely with the CTV engineering team to plan and manage the backlog of features
- 2+ years of software product management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience writing design specifications, user stories and managing a story backlog in Jira
- Intermediate knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as Figma, Sketch, and/or InVision
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment: wear a lot of hats, move fast, and iterate to find product-market fit
- Expert verbal and written communication skills able to clearly and simply express complex ideas to business leaders, IT professionals, and engineering
- Intense curiosity and excellent analytical skills
- Passion for the craft of Product Management
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Veeva will not provide visa sponsorship for this position
Nice to Have
- Experience working on multisided marketplaces, preferably with aspects targeted at consumers
- Healthcare experience
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Annual allocation for personal health reimbursement and reimbursement for cell phone and home internet
- Annual allocation for personal development
- Annual allocation for self-directed charitable giving
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].