Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
The software team at Superpedestrian works on our mobile application for shared scooters. This includes the backend, APIs and our billing system. We are seeking a Technical Product manager to join the growing billing team to help us implementing new features and improving app performance. The ideal candidate has strong skills in product management and billing development but can contribute on multiple levels.
What you'll do:
- Define new features and products, create detailed specifications for developers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Integrate Superpedestrians billing system with various payment gateways
- Maintain the product roadmap and backlog
- Manage sprint planning, participate in Agile Scrum routines: standups, sprint and release plannings.
- Work on improving application performance and bug fixes.
- Continuously discover new methods to boost efficiency and application performance
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of industry experience managing technical dev teams.
- Experience in developing new products throughout the entire lifecycle: from ideation to testing.
- Experience working with payment platforms like Stripe.
- Bonus: Python, data analytics & SQL, accounting knowledge
- Competitive benefits with company subsidized medical, dental, vision & disability insurance and a 401k plan. Generous time off policy.
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to growth and development of all employees.
- A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each other, and mentors from across the top echelons of industry.
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape Superpedestrians future.
- Equity in a fast growing company. A commitment to an actively anti-racist environment.
Superpedestrian actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please still apply! Wed love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.