Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva is looking for an entry-level Product Manager to build, launch and grow capabilities for our Vault Validation Management application for Life Sciences.
Were looking for a passionate self-starter that takes initiative with a natural ability to execute, adapt, and learn quickly when faced with ambiguity. You will work closely with a team of industry and technology A-players, who together are bringing the next generation of Veeva products to market.
If you have a passion for creating world-class products and enjoy solving complex problems with simple, elegant solutions, you may be a good fit for this position.
What You'll Do
- Be hands-on. Design, Prototype, Configure validate solutions rapidly to ensure we solve the right problems, in the right order.
- Be agile. Design, implement, iterate.
- Be a storyteller. Author & design high-quality specifications and communicate specific, actionable requirements to your engineering teammates.
- Be an owner. Cultivate the roadmap for your product areas, collaborate closely with cross-functional teams. Keep up with the latest validation lifecycle management software and Life Sciences industry trends and distill them into product requirements.
- Be a team player. Work with Engineering, QA, and Product Management to build solutions that harmonize across Veeva applications.
- Take pride in your work with a passion for excellence.
- 1+ year Product Management or relevant work experience.
- Passion for understanding complex business challenges and translating them into elegant solutions
- Experience creating business requirements, specifications, business process flow diagrams or workflow diagrams.
- Strong written, verbal communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Bachelors degree in engineering, chemistry, computer science or a related discipline.
- Must be based in a region in the Eastern Standard Time zone.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in Canada or the USA. Veeva does not provide sponsorship of employment visas for this position.
Nice to Have
- Based in the GTA and available to work out of our office in downtown Toronto when required.
- Agile Scrum training or certification - CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner)
- Experience in digital product design tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq
- Experience in JIRA, Confluence
- Experience with Agile scrum software development
- Experience with data modeling (ERDs) and Lucidchart.
- Experience in one or more validation disciplines: Computerized Systems Validation, Facilities, Utilities, Equipment, Process Validation, Cleaning Validation, Method Validation.
- Experience in GMP pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
Perks & Benefits
- Work Anywhere - you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office its up to you.
- Professional Development - leverage Veevas professional development program where 2% of your salary is available to you annually towards your professional development.
- Annual Health & Wellness reimbursement
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].