Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva is looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building world-class solutions to some of the biggest problems in clinical research today. As a Product Manager for the MyVeeva Platform team, you will work closely with engineers, UX designers, and other product managers to build the next generation of patient-centric clinical research applications.
The MyVeeva Platform team creates core components such as Calendar, Notifications, Messaging, and Translations, providing the building blocks that enable other MyVeeva teams to develop new features with speed, consistency, and quality.
What You'll Do
- Design innovative product features based on feedback from our stakeholders (patients, research sites, and life sciences companies)
- Own every feature you create, from ideation to development to delivery and beyond
- Author well-thought-out design specifications within an agile methodology
- Frequently zoom in and out between fine details (think error-message text on a single screen) and big-picture thinking (think three-year roadmap)
- Work closely with engineering to deliver high-quality, user-centric features
- Work closely with UX designers to create a delightful user experience for all patient-facing features
- Build features and products across multiple modalities (desktop and mobile, iOS and Android)
- Collaborate with other product teams within Veeva to connect MyVeeva into Clinical Operations, CDMS and SiteVault
- Be the subject matter expert for strategy, services, and support as new features are developed and released
- Develop relationships and mutual trust with our customers by solving problems and keeping promises
- 2+ years of Product Management or other relevant experience
- Passion for designing elegant solutions to complex problems
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and formal presentation. Understands the difference between communicating with customers vs. engineers.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, with little direct supervision
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Track record of effectively collaborating with Engineering and QA to deliver high-quality products on time
Nice to Have
- Experience in digital product design tools such as Figma, Sketch, or InVision
- Experience in working with multiple separate teams on a single project/product
- Experience in life sciences or health care
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and/or developing configurable enterprise SaaS solutions
- Academic experience in computer science, biological sciences, and/or technical writing
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].