SS&C Eze is seeking a Product Manager to join our team in Boston. SS&C Eze is a leading global provider of best-in-breed software solutions and technology services designed to maximize investment and operational alpha for the entire institutional investment process and community. Our vision: to lead a reimagined investment process by creating a completely open, seamless, and fluid investment ecosystem.
SS&C Eze is looking for an experienced Product Manager to manage one of our Execution Management System (EMS) scrum teams by conducting market research, generating product requirements, and reviewing specifications with delivery dates.
Day to Day:
- Conceptualize new product features and workflows, conduct industry research, and collaborate with other Product Managers, Software Engineering, Sales, and Client Service to hone business requirements and create scalable solutions that can be delivered to a wide range of clients.
- Develop and execute product strategy, messaging, and launch of products and solutions that support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Build strong understanding of customer needs, the competitive environment, and the market forces required to launch a successful product solution.
- Analyze market opportunity, anticipate industry direction, evaluate the feasibility and financial justification for new products and/or new releases of existing products, and identify requirements for future and current products in the context of the company’s strengths and capabilities, technologies, quality, costs, customer interactions, and marketplace demands.
- Define target prospects and assist sales in lead generation and solution identification
- Oversee the product lifecycle from conception through retirement
- Works closely with functional teams, including technical architecture and development teams, to ensure the appropriate processes are created and followed in order to meet financial, timing, and customer expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years as a professional leading projects or working on complex tasks that require a high degree of judgement, resourcefulness, and self-initiative
- Knowledge of overall product development processes and marketing strategy
- Possess analytical and project management mindsets to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated expertise to evaluate wide-ranging and complex issues and develop creative solutions
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Strong ability to communicate professionally with internal and external contacts
- Strong analytical skills and ability to remain highly organized in a deadline driven environment while maintaining strict attention to detail
It would be great if you also had:
- Knowledge of the financial and/or trading industry and trading systems, including EMS and OMS systems
- Demonstrated interest in financial markets in the form of work experience, certifications (CFA, Series 7, etc.), or academic studies.
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debate. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
SS&C Eze is an equal opportunity employer.