Outcomes4Me is on a mission to improve health outcomes by empowering patients with understandable, relevant, and evidence-based information. Outcomes4Me has developed a platform for shared decision-making between patients and providers. The platform harnesses regulatory-grade, real-world data, and patient experiences generating deeper insights and better outcomes to improve care and accelerate research. The Outcomes4Me mobile app enables cancer patients to make decisions and take control of their care based on information that is personalized to their specific condition, including finding treatment options, matching to clinical trials, and tracking and managing symptoms.
What You'll Find At Outcomes4Me:
- Purpose: If you gain strength from doing important work, you belong on our team.
- Challenge: Were improving the lives of people who need us. We have big challenges ahead and the motivation to overcome them.
- Trust: Were building a culture of independence. That means were going to trust and support you in making the right decisions.
- Transparency: You need to see the whole picture if youre going to make an impact.
Outcomes4Me is hiring a Product Manager to work on our health care product offerings. You'll report to our VP of Product and also work with cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, data scientists, and analysts. We're looking for an entrepreneurial product manager, who values moving quickly and can help innovate and coherently drive product initiatives across the company.
What you'll work on:
- Collaborate on product strategy and roadmap across web and mobile products
- Be a patient advocate: spend time to understand the user journey, their needs and consolidate findings into product requirements
- Identify and launch user growth and engagement opportunities
- Create PRDs with prioritized features, corresponding justification and success metrics
- Work closely with engineering, design and clinical services to guide feature development from conception to launch
- Product prioritization and cross-functional alignment in a rapidly evolving startup environment
- Find creative ways to keep moving forward when faced with ambiguity and obstacles
- Build rapidly and iterate continuously based on insights and learnings
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years in product management with proven experience delivering successful and scalable software products
- Demonstrated ability in delivering consumer facing products with quantifiable impact
- Excellent analytical skills, comfort working with data and data tools, knowing which questions to ask and how to find the answers
- Strong understanding of how data flows through systems and how it needs to be architected to get the best insights out of your product data
- Proven experience leading and driving projects with cross-functional colleagues using iterative development methodologies and A/B testing best practices
- High attention to detail and the ability to communicate your vision
- Bachelors degree in computer science or engineering required
Nice to have:
- Experience with digital healthcare domain
- Masters in engineering or MBA is a plus
This full-time hybrid role is based in Boston, MA. Learn more about us at Outcomes4Me.com.
We are committed to building a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, viewpoints, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better the products we build will be.