Office Tour Photos
About Numerated /
Numerated is a fast-growing, venture-backed financial technology company powering digital transformation at banks. At the intersection of a changing lending landscape and the on-demand, digital-first economy, Numerated was founded to help banks thrive in the modern lending market. Numerated's end-to-end platform helps banks attract and win business customers through a powerful combination of real-time lending, data science, digital customer experience, and marketing automation.
Our great people are at the heart of our company and key to our success. We are looking to add more smart, driven and down-to-earth contributors to join our rapidly growing team. Headquartered near Post Office Square in downtown Boston, we are backed by fintech leaders like Venrock and FIS and count leading growth-oriented banks as our customers. Our office culture is open and flexible; our benefits range from 401(k) to catered team lunches; and while we are making a serious impact on banks, we always have time for witty puns and good laughs.
If you are interested in joining a collaborative team, working on pioneering technology, in an exciting phase of company growth -- we want to hear from you!
As a Product Manager for Numerated, you will lead the end-to-end process of delivering market-leading products & product capabilities to Financial Services institutions and their Small Business clients. You will have a passion for building exceptional experiences for our users with the detailed operational experience to turn your ideas into successfully delivered products.
- Above all else, work with your team(s) to build great, market leading products & product experiences
- Serve as the voice of the customer/user
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Owns the product roadmap for one of our engineering teams
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the software development
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments
- Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
Candidate Experience /
- 5+ years of experience leading software development teams/projects
- Understanding and experience with Agile methodologies
- Overall understanding of technologies used in the product, including the ability to understand SQL & non-SQL data structures, modern web architectures & integrations
- Experience with a definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products
- Experience defining product roadmaps
- Experience identifying, designing, building & delivering products & product features
- Entrepreneurship skills or experience
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of dependability
- Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to maintain focus in fast paced environment
- Ability to manage stakeholders and their expectation
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- FinTech industry knowledge is a plus