The backbone of the healthcare system is communication between patients and their doctors, among healthcare teams, and even between practices and third-party providers like pharmacies, labs, and insurance companies.
But healthcare communication today is broken. Its disconnected, siloed, antiquated, and highly inefficient and in worst-case scenarios, its even responsible for lost patient lives.
Were trying to fix that. Klaras mission is to transform communication in healthcare, so all patients can receive great care.
We believe that the future of healthcare will be amazing. It will be patient-centric and truly connected so medical teams can work together easily, information can be shared between people and systems seamlessly, and patients can always get the high-quality care that everyone deserves.
Though our mission is big, our team is still small. And thats where you come in.
We are a Series A startup thats growing quickly, with plenty of interesting challenges to tackle and foundations to build. Its an entrepreneurial environment filled with opportunities for personal growth, where there is no shortage of projects to own or game-changing ideas to suggest. We are autonomous, data-driven, humble, and transparent. We have a healthy irreverence for the status-quo, and a relentless passion for making our users lives better. And we believe in the power of a talented team that can accomplish anything even revolutionizing healthcare.
About the Role
As a Product Manager, you will be a part of an innovative and fast-paced Product & Engineering team. Working out of our New York Office, you will collaborate with our Product Management team as well as work with several teams of remote engineers. We try to find a healthy balance between building new and innovative digital healthcare solutions, integrating to accelerate additional capabilities, and also ensuring the adoption of our existing feature sets for our customers. We have exciting product management opportunities in all these areas and are looking for experienced PMs to shape our path forward.
- Deliver major initiatives for a patient communication and engagement platform to private medical practices in the US. Areas of focus could include Payments, Patient Information Intake, Patient Experience
- Define and develop the holistic vision for Klara products
- Create and maintain a product strategy and roadmap, aligned with the roadmaps of the wider product management team
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the product, market, and competition
- Work with the external digital health ecosystem to innovate and develop strategic partnerships for our products
- Conduct Jobs to be Done research to enable a deep understanding of our customers
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment with internal business partners other organizational needs
- Implement Agile and Lean methodologies to rapidly learn and iterate product concepts to create sticky user experiences
- Define and execute pilots to demonstrate value propositions in real-world settings
- Prepare launch plans in conjunction with business partners to launch solutions at scale
- Drive product success metrics including market adoption, customer satisfaction, and utilization
- Bachelors degree and 5+ years of experience in product management and development; advanced degree preferred
- Strong record of success defining and delivering digital products and experiences to market.
- Solid domain experience in data analytics
- Passionate about understanding customer problems and jobs to be done. Customer-centric, market-driven, and inquisitive by nature
- Able to rapidly create credible relationships with external and internal partners.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate at all levels.
- Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic environment, be nimble and adaptable, and handle ambiguity
- Leads by example; not afraid to get hands dirty, immerse in details when necessary, but maintain strategic perspective as well
- Experience commercializing digital health products for consumers, patients, and/or health care providers preferred.
- Experience working with EMR vendors such as Athena, Epic, Nextgen, etc