Globalization Partners' mission is to eliminate the barriers to global business and make it easy for companies to hire in more than 170 countries within days. Our renowned culture has been named one of the Top 150 Company Cultures in America, and our goal is to add the best talent to our award-winning team!
About the position:
As a Product Manager at Globalization Partners, you will be performing across the end-to-end spectrum of product management discipline for your product line in this role, you will bridge the technical and business worlds as you design products that our customers love. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand real customer problems and needs, find innovative solutions that are scalable and repeatable for the broader market adoption. You must enjoy communicating with all functional areas within the company, such as Engineering, Operations, Finance, Marketing, Legal, UX, Customer Success, Support, as well as with other product managers in the practice. You will serve as both internal and external evangelist for your product line.
What you'll do:
- Manage the end-to-end life cycle of the product line from strategic planning to tactical execution.
- Build successful partnerships with engineering groups, eloquently authoring user stories around the expected deliverables, deconstructing business requirements and translating into user stories for Engineering teams
- Take ownership of roadmap predictability, be a strong change manager, and drive operational excellence
- Identify market opportunities, synthesize trends in the PEO ecosystem, measure product performance, growth, and couple these with insights from customers and partners
- Be a master in cross-functional collaboration by developing deep relationships with key cross-functional partners across the company and Establish a shared product understanding
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years of demonstrated success in product management
- S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience; M.S. or MBA is a plus.
- Inspiring communicator who can demonstrate a wide peripheral knowledge and can speak to all functional groups that come together in orchestrating the product life cycle.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies, frameworks, and tools
- Excellent Problem solving and business analysis experience
- Experience learning and shifting priorities, while maintaining organization and control of the expected product outcomes
- World class benefits, including health, vision and dental
- 401k matching
- Competitive compensation
- Paid-time-off (PTO)
- Generous, equal-gender family leave
- Frequent team events- including happy hours and lunches
- We'll keep you fed with snacks, treats, and beverages
More Jobs From