As a Product Manager (PM), you will be responsible for leading the development of new features and capabilities from ideation through delivery. You will identify user pain points, pitch solutions, prioritize workstreams, build relationships with users and partners, and more all in the spirit of making our customers successful (read more about our mission below).
At Bondlink, we are creating a new market for investor relations (IR) in the municipal bond industry, and we need someone whos excited to experiment, collaborate with teammates at all levels within our organization, lead agile development processes, and guide user discovery activities.
This is the perfect opportunity for an early career PM looking to manage the full Product Lifecycle and grow their scope of responsibility. This is also a great opportunity for an early career professional looking to formally transition into Product Management and quickly develop their Product skillset, while still leading and adding value daily.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work across every function in the organization
- Influence company-wide projects and initiatives
- Pitch, implement, and manage new products and features
- Work directly with Engineers and Product Designers on a day-to-day basis
- Work from anywhere in the United States
In your first 90-days, you will have the opportunity to:
- Pitch at least two new features/products/capabilities
- Lead at least one new customer discovery process
- Help establish a brand new set of PM best practices and processes
In the past you have:
- Performed the daily tasks of a PM, Project Manager, Product Owner, Business Analyst, or some other Product adjacent position in a growing software company
- Enjoyed and thrived in a role where every day was different, literally
- Communicated thoughtful business cases, strategies, roadmaps, etc. throughout the company, from the Engineering Team to the Executive Team
- Been a stakeholder in the agile development process of software
- Regularly been responsible for the outcomes of a process or team's output
- Routinely worked with quantitative and qualitative information to uncover new insights
Ideally, in the past you have also:
- Worked remotely full-time
- Worked full-time for at least 2 years in a software company
- Worked closely with external partners
- Must be authorized to work in the US, as we are not able to sponsor Visas at this time.
BondLinks SaaS-based platform provides IR solutions to bond issuers in the $4 trillion municipal bond industry. After raising $10 million in our Series A fundraising in 2018, we have completed a $15 million Series B in May of 2021 that will further accelerate our team growth focused on sales, marketing, and product development. This is an exciting time to join the company and help build upon our tremendous momentum.
At BondLink we recognize that diversity drives innovation and we are committed to developing and supporting an inclusive and safe workplace. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Why you should give BondLink a try:
- Cool mission: Were in the business to help municipalities (states, cities, towns, schools, universities, public housing, etc.) save money through technology. If that doesnt excite you, this is not the company for you
- BondLink is off to a fast start, gaining fantastic market traction since going live in 2016, with prominent clients in nearly every state and sector of the $4 trillion municipal bond market
- Our founders have significant startup and bond market/industry expertise
- The BondLink sales advantage: First-to-market in a deep, target-rich environment
- In January 2018, the company announced a $10 million Series A round of financing led by Franklin Templeton Investments, one of the biggest municipal bond fund managers
- In May of 2021, the company announced a $15 million Series B round of financing led by Intercontinental Exchange, parent company to 12 regulated exchanges and marketplaces including the New York Stock Exchange as well as six clearing houses worldwide
We also have great benefits:
- Competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience
- Unlimited vacation time
- Comprehensive premium insurance plans for medical, vision, and dental. All 100% paid for by BondLink with zero cost to the employee
- Annual Learning Allowance to contribute to your professional development
- 16 Hours of annual personal volunteer time to give back at organizations you love
- Stock Options
- 401K retirement savings plan