We are seeking a Product Manager to join our team and play a leading role in the defining and designing of reporting and analytics for our healthcare specific talent management solutions. The candidate that fills this role will be responsible for prioritizing, designing and executing the delivery of reporting features within our products.
As Product Manager, you will own breaking down large initiatives with the development team into iterative deliverables and continually work with the team to ensure the end result meets the client and organizational need.
Additional Position Selling Points:
Opportunity to Build: Bring your creativity to our table! We aren’t just looking for innovative thinkers – we want to see you execute on those ideas, too. Watching your idea come to life is a rewarding experience!
Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with professionals that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
Professional Development: Take advantage of the opportunity to attend conferences, expos and client-led events that will elevate your market knowledge.
Team Events: Having a strong relationship with the people you work closely with is part of our recipe for success. Team outings, events and lunches are a common occurrence that help us forge new relationships and keep the existing ones strong!
Reporting directly to our Group Product Manager, this position will be located at our Woburn, MA location.
As a Product Manager, your typical day might look like this:
- Defining the short-term roadmap (3-6 months) in alignment with the strategic vision for reporting and analytics at HealthcareSource
- Collaborate with customers to capture and validate existing needs and emerging trends
- Utilize behavioral analytics to understand trends and opportunities for reporting improvements
- Collaborate with functional department heads to define and measure success
- Own the process of introducing, breaking down, and delivering epics with development teams
- Be a hands-on “Product Owner” in an Agile development environment
- Conduct focus groups and lead frequent conversations with clients and gather feedback on delivered reporting features
- Assist in creating release notes and documentation for internal and external customers
- Create and deliver effective sales and services training on newly delivered features
- Drive early adoption of new features and products
- 3+ years of experience in a SaaS Product Management role
- Experience with reporting and analytics technology
- Experience with analytics programming languages such as SQL, SAS, R, and/or Python preferred
- Experience in Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Experience making this happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
- Passion for metrics and data driven decision making
- The ability to travel 20% to satellite office locations and customer sites
- Ideally, you also have experience with HR and/or Talent Management Systems for healthcare providers
You might have:
- Strong technical background (Preferably in API’s and micro-services)
- Strong UX/UI Product Management Experience
- Certification in product management
HealthcareSource is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support the healthcare talent ecosystem. Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,500 healthcare organizations and staffing agencies, spanning over 6,000 locations, to ensure quality patient and client care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent. HealthcareSource and its award-winning healthcare talent management solutions have been recognized by industry analysts and trade groups.
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.