Jellyfish is on a mission to make engineering leaders lives better by elevating the practice of engineering management. With the help of our customers, we at Jellyfish have built the worlds leading Engineering Management Platform, providing visibility into engineering organizations, the work they do, and how they operate. By analyzing engineering signals and contextual business data, Jellyfish enables leaders to align engineering decisions with business initiatives and deliver the right software, efficiently, on time.
We started our journey in 2017 as a team of three with one big idea: Engineering is the core of modern business, so lets create a platform to manage it that way! Were a small team today, growing into a larger team over the coming months and years. Theres a lot of work to do, and wed love your help.
We are looking for people who have a passion for making our customers successful. You will be working hand-in-hand with a portfolio of new and existing customers to help them get the most out of Jellyfish. Serving as the main point of contact, you will help guide, train, and advise engineering leaders on how to leverage Jellyfish to align their engineering organization with their companys business goals. In short, your goal is to help us maintain each customer for as long as possible by driving their ongoing success with the Jellyfish product.
- Develop deep relationships with key stakeholders for each assigned account. Create and evolve success plans for each customer in your portfolio, and drive execution of that plan throughout the customers lifecycle in order to retain and strengthen the customer relationship.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Jellyfish product.
- Partner with sales to give product demos to prospects, identify and strategize on the most relevant use cases, and project manage technical integrations during the sales process.
- Educate and train customers to successfully use Jellyfish and provide ongoing product expertise to support adoption and increasing product usage. Facilitate the training of new end users as Jellyfish expands its footprint within an organization.
- Ensure every customer has a plan in place for rollout and successful adoption of Jellyfish.
- Drive the ongoing customer relationship, setting up regular checkpoints, monitoring and taking action when customers show signs of churning, conducting EBRs, bringing in Subject Matter Experts when needed, and ensuring execution of success plans.
- Partner with Account Executives in driving pre and post-sales activity and relationships with Jellyfish customers.
- Work closely with our Product and Engineering team to identify and prioritize strategic product enhancements requested by customers.
- Be the voice of the customer providing internal feedback on how Jellyfish can better serve our customers.
- Passion for interacting with and helping customers. Customer service orientation.
- Able to maintain and project a sense of calm when dealing with escalated customers.
- Proven success in customer-facing, problem-solving positions at fast-paced, high growth software companies.
- Direct or indirect experience and familiarity with the software development process (i.e. some understanding of the processes behind how software is built, and a willingness to learn more)
- Proven ability to juggle a mix of proactive and reactive customer priorities at once
- Creative, resourceful, and self-driven.
- Organized, able to keep track of and prioritize many tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - you can clearly and thoughtfully explain product concepts to our customers, and customer use cases to our internal team members.
- Comfortable presenting to groups.
- Comfortable working cross-functionally, ability to persuade internal resources.
- Team-oriented and collaborative.
- Technically proficient, aptitude for analyzing data.
We believe that it takes a diverse team to build the best company we can. Jellyfish welcomes people from all backgrounds and especially encourages applications from members of groups underrepresented in the software industry.