The Product & Tools Enablement Manager will be responsible for the creation and coordination of product training, tools training and enablement programs for the ZoomInfos Go To Market teams. We are looking for engaging personalities who can connect with team members, igniting excitement about their learning journey with a high level of creativity and imagination. We welcome team-oriented candidates who are confident in their ability to develop personalized, scalable learning experiences that drive overall growth and customer success.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Along with the entire enablement team, assist in building a world-class training and enablement strategy, including developing and measuring training programs rooted in a competency-based learning model.
- With stakeholders, analyze training needs to develop specialized content. Develop and deliver an engaging learning experience using a variety of mediums, including classroom training, online/on-demand tutorials, videos and certifications.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Product Marketing, Solution Sales, Learning & Development, and Operations teams to Develop and facilitate training sessions, tracking measurable outcomes such as attendance, satisfaction, content knowledge, comprehension and retention..
- Develop and maintain role specific product and tools certifications for Account Executives, Account Managers, Customer Success Managers, Sales Development Representatives across the entire product line.
- Build out sophisticated pathways of learning within internal sales enablement platform. In addition, co-manage the content repository and ensure all information is updated and readily accessible to sales team.
- Prepare ongoing reports and dashboards linking sales enablement efforts with ramp time, satisfaction, content knowledge and comprehension, meetings booked, win rates, and average sales price.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Business, Education, or related field.
- 3+ years experience in technical pre-sales, Product Management or Product Marketing. Preference given to candidates with experience in training and/or enablement focused on sales.
- Proficiency in building lasting cross organizational relationships
- Strong collaborative nature and communication skills to work effectively and efficiently with peers, SMEs, leadership, and stakeholders.
- Highly organized and analytical in nature with outstanding project management skills. Preference given to candidates with experience in agile methodologies and tools..
- Excellent written communication, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Knowledge of sales technologies, processes, and best practices. Preference given to candidates with knowledge/previous experience with Salesforce and enablement platforms
- Excellent knowledge of training best practices and experience delivering training through a variety of delivery methods (video, documents, online, in-person, etc.)
- Excellent program management skills. High adaptability in flexibility, including the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities, quick deadlines, and constant change.
- Expert ability to collaborate and generate a spirit of cooperation while coordinating multiple activities and programs within a team environment.
- Proficiency using the Google suite of products.