Our world-leading Snyk Intel Vulnerability DB, continuously curated by our experienced Security Research Team, is what differentiates us from others. The Snyk Intel Vulnerability
DB powers our products with differentiated security data, enabling the teams using Snyk to be optimally efficient at handling security issues while maintaining their focus on development. A growing number of the top cyber security brands are trusting Snyk Intel for their open source security, including IBM Cloud, Docker, Trend Micro, Rapid7, Tenable, and Red Hat CodeReady Dependency.
Were looking for a Product Director to lead Snyks Security R&D group. Enabling our users to make better, more efficient security-related decisions.
You will ensure Snyk customers benefit from industry leading application security insights across all our products. You will lead the Security R&D group to grow our lead in application security coverage, quality, depth, and relevance of insights.
Youll own the high-level direction, vision, and kpis. Youll manage and coach a team of skilled product managers, knowing when to delegate and when to be hands-on. Youll balance research and development, take bets but also continuously deliver value to our customers.
Youll spend your time
- Developing the vision, communicating it broadly and ensuring efforts are aligned with it
- Working with security analysts and researchers, data scientists, engineers, engineering managers and designers as part of a cross-functional product team
- Building the team, including hiring and mentoring product managers
- Engaging with customers, prospects and users to get their feedback, discuss their challenges and gain a full understanding of their needs
- Defining and then communicating the product roadmap, both inside Snyk and with customers and prospects
- Researching the surrounding market, with an eye on gaps in the market, competitors and potential partnerships
- Working closely with engineers to guide product development, producing clear requirements
- Defining and analysing metrics and data ensuring delivered features reach the desired business outcomes
Read more on research and features delivered by the Security R&D Group:
You should apply if:
- Have significant, proven experience as a successful product management leader
- Have experience in the security space or development of security products and services such as threat intelligence, security posture or vulnerability management
- Have experience in B2B SaaS and developer tooling
- You have good technical skills and you have a passion to quickly and continuously learn new things
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Enjoy working in, and leading, cross-functional delivery teams
- Are happy to travel at least once a quarter (under usual circumstances) to gather feedback from our users and to spend time working face-to-face with other colleagues that arent colocated with you
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment weve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether youre the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.