Office Tour Photos
Company and Background
The average consumer spends 70% of their time outside of the home, and thanks to the rapid proliferation of digital displays in cities and venues around the world, Digital Out of Home is one of the fastest-growing media channels. Place Exchange is the first and only true programmatic platform for Out of Home (OOH) and Place-Based media, connecting digital marketers to consumers in physical space. We partner with premium publishers across the U.S. (and soon around the world), offering unprecedented scale, brand safety, and bottom-line results for advertisers. Our proprietary and patent-pending technology enables our DSP partners to unify workflow, creatives, reporting, and attribution for OOH with the rest of the digital advertising ecosystem.
What is the Role?
Place Exchange is seeking an experienced Product/UX Designer, Contractor to join our team of product managers and engineers and help bring compelling new products to life. Youll work on UX/UI design for a new B2B enterprise software platform, designing for mobile and web. Our ideal candidate has a proven track record of solving complex interaction problems and translating them into seamless workflows through intuitive user interfaces. They have an eye for detail and possess a strong blend of systems, interaction and visual design skills. This assignment will expect to last approximately three months with an opportunity to convert to an FTE.
- Work with product managers to discover user-centered needs, refine product requirements and identify ideal user flows to bring compelling new products to life
- Create and deliver scalable design components for the companys SaaS solutions and mobile products
- Communicate and collaborate closely with our engineering team across geographies
- Conduct user testing and design QA to ensure our new products and features are a success
Youre great for this role because:
- You have 5+ years of professional UX/UI Design experience creating digital experiences, services, and applications.
- Can show us an excellent on-line portfolio showcasing user experience and user interface design work for desktop and mobile
- Thrive at communicating design concepts and visualizing system flows through sketches and wireframes
- Are able to develop rapid prototypes, experiments, and lead user research/product testing at different levels of fidelity
- Are experienced with using Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, and other design tools to create and deliver polished design components and communicate with engineers
- Have worked with large design systems
- Experienced at designing SaaS / enterprise software and familiar with Bootstrap / React
- Have deep expertise of user-centered design principles and an empathetic design approach
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
- Adtech experience is a major plus
Place Exchange is an equal opportunity employer
More Jobs From