Product Designer - Marketplace
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
The Unqork Product Experience (PX) team is a collective of designers, researchers, and product and design operations specialists united on a mission to expand who can participate in the software development process. We strive to champion the Unqork user, working side-by-side with cross-functional partners to ensure our platform experience is intuitive, powerful, and delightful. Were united by curiosity, thoughtfulness, and a desire to learn from each others diverse backgrounds
- You will report to the Product Design Manager, Marketplace.
- Work in a collaborative environment with the design, product, and implementation teams.
- Partner with our user research team and support ongoing research projects.
- Create flows, sketches, wireframes, prototypes, and other design artifacts to determine end-to-end-user experiences.
- Youll be charged with developing and helping to shape the vision for our monetization systems and the publishing experience for our creators
- Participate in design reviews and problem-solving sessions. You will share your work regularly across the design team and Company Leadership.
- A versatile designer who can own all facets of design (strategy, IA, content, and interaction design).
- You are experienced in explaining your work, process, and decisions to partners and crave feedback to help you produce your best work.
- A systems-minded thinker. You can find and extend shared patterns and behaviors.
- You love working with other designers, researchers, developers, and product people and you are excited to learn from others so that you can grow together as a team.
- You are uncompromisingly service-minded towards our users and your colleagues.
- Establish priorities that find the balance between benefiting our users, customers, team, and all of Unqork.
- 3+ years experience in a Product Design function.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.