Office Tour Photos
Twitter is looking for a product designer with a passion for design systems. This is a great opportunity to join a team responsible for a product that millions of users love, and reach more of our customers around the world. We’re open to you working in a number of our offices including San Francisco, Seattle, Boulder, New York, Atlanta, and DC. You’ll partner with a team of engineers, designers, researchers, and data scientists.
- Work in a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, writers and product managers to build and maintain our core, cross-platform design system.
- Collaborate with other designers to evolve our shared process of design systems across Twitter.
- Design, prototype, and develop elegant solutions for our mobile and web apps.
- Identify user needs, sketch solutions, build prototypes, test ideas with our user research team, and refine designs with data and user feedback.
- Evangelize best UI practices to other designers, engineers, and product managers.
- Mentor other designers.
- Expert at designing and building social products for mobile and desktop experiences
- Demonstrate ability to tackle complex problems
- Experience working with design systems and helping to evolve them
- Strong communication and collaboration skills: both in writing and in-person
- Passion for identifying and solving customer problems
- Nimble in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Skilled with the latest tools for prototyping and visualizing your ideas. (e.g. Figma, Principle, Origami)
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
More Jobs From