Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
As Product Designer at Thrasio, you will help lead the design of our core site experience to help our users find the data they need quickly and easily. You will also help create streamlined workflows for all different parts of the organization. We commit to doing the hard work for them so they can spend less time finding data and more time delivering value.
Thrasio strives to deliver the best experience for customers purchasing a product on Amazon or one of the many sales channels we sell through. You will help answer questions like: How do we:
Present dense, highly technical in a streamlined and usable way, at the precise times users need it.
Create simple and complex workflows to ensure the right users have the data they need in a timely fashion.
Build user flows that serve our distinct user segments' data needs simultaneously.
- Collaborate with various members from product, engineering, and design teams to build a site experience that strikes a balance between clean design and technical usability
- Work with Thrasios Product Design team to establish a design practice that integrates design into our iterative product development process
- Advocate for design principles, while navigating the unique UI challenges inherent in complex analytics
- Develop standard UI components and style guides to maintain consistency across internal platforms
- Ensure brand design systems and guidelines are followed
- Conduct research and comparative analysis to insure best practices and informed UI decisions
What you bring to the party:
- Link to your website or portfolio
- Experience designing for responsive products across multiple platforms
- You bring a user-centered approach to your work, crafting experiences for user needs and flows through a site or mobile application
- Comfortable talking to users, and are a strong advocate for their needs and how UX should serve them
- You have an understanding about the role of design in the product development process
- Skilled at tailoring communication to your audience
- Ability to work independently and/or within a collaborative team structure
- Highly organized with critical attention to details, along with good time and priority task management
Nice to have, but not required:
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Participated in design sprints
- An interest in analytics
- Experience with and a willingness to learn data visualization
- Experience with collaborating with QA to insure UI is implemented as intended
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.