Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. Were scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data and machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.
Do you want to work with skilled product and design professionals on a product that will push your craft to the next level?
Product Designers at Simon tackle complex user problems with carefully crafted systems, workflows, and interfaces. We do research and discovery, prototyping, workflow exploration and definition, UI design, and usability testing on collaborative, multidisciplinary teams of designers, product managers, and engineers.
Our product design team is growing and in this role you will help refine our practices and have the opportunity to help set the direction and vision for both our design team while also building products that make users lives easier and businesses more successful.
What Youll Do
Were looking for a mid- to senior-level designer to help us take the user experience of our SaaS application to the next level. Youll be designing intuitive and accessible new product functionality, building products for non-technical users that incorporate data science into marketing workflows.
Some things youll do in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Running user research projects independently or in partnership with a product manager
- Co-create product strategy and solutions with Product Managers
- Conducting usability tests with users and iterating on your designs to address findings
- Implementing, maintaining, and evolving our design system
- Planning and facilitating cross-functional co-creation and ideation workshops
- Presenting designs, concepts, and proposals to customers, leadership, and the company at large
- Working closely with engineers to appreciate the technology powering your designs
Were looking for product designers with expertise in user-centric design processes and proven visual, interface, and user experience design skills. Were also looking for the following:
- 4+ years of professional experience in product design
- Ability to design solutions for complex, highly technical problems
- Proven background in prototyping and usability testing
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to conduct user research for problem discovery and solution validation
- Ability to build, maintain, or contribute to design systems
- Strong sense of curiosity and desire to learn
- Humble, no-ego approach to your work
- Enthusiastically collaborative nature and enjoy collaborating cross-functionally
Additionally, while not required, were keeping our eyes peeled for these bonus skills:
- Having designed technical products, developer tools, or enterprise software
- Knowledge of database technology
- Data visualization working knowledge
- Background in Marketing Technology
- Having designed for B2B web applications
What We Offer
- 100% coverage of medical premiums for employee AND family
- Flexible PTO
- Generous Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Remote work, quarterly wellness, and client support stipends
- Professional Development stipend
In compliance with the state and city salary transparency requirements, the potential salary for this position is from $100,000 to $140,000 which represents a range commensurate with experience.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.